14 AA 1st place at stake tonight! South Side at Chester Co

RealisticFan45

Im not sure. I was watching just like you. Thats a question only the players and coach can answer.

I really hope you are joking the girls press when the coach has them pressing. CC stayed in a tight 2-3 zone the whole not and not 1 time did I see SS run a set play that worked against there zone. CC gave the blueprint on how to beat them unless the coach can figure out some zone beaters

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's take the Haywood game for example: SS pressed there way to a 20 point lead start of 4th quarter they get out of the press and play half court man to man and #23 for Haywood who is a great player gets hot and brings them back to win the game. Why do you stop pressing did the girls make that call or did the coach?

+1

I have seen every team in 14 AA play and i still believe that South Side is the best team in that district. Now, if they come to play that is a different story but on the floor and on paper i think its hands down. Followed by Chester, Lexington, Bolivar, McNairy and FayetteWare in that order.

I respectfully disagree!  I have seen all the teams as well and while SS has hands down more talent than the others, Lexington and Chester play much better together as a team.  I would say...Chester, Lexington, SS, etc....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• What has this guy done to you that is so bad? I have spoken to him at one of the games this past year and he was very nice. I am not sure on his ability to coach.
    • I didn't make it up, I was told that by another coach.   I was just passing along what I was told.  Keep your shirt on there tough guy.  
    • I see them and Oakdale struggling quite a bit the next few years. I see OS to be the powerhouse of the area for awhile. It all depends on how much Coalfield can recruit. 
    • How did the scrimmage with Central go?
    • I’ve said it all year coalfield isn’t the same team as the last couple years. They have 3 really good players and another pitcher that throws low to mid 80s. Other than that, everybody else is average at best. You could make the argument that their lineup was the worst out of the 4 teams in their region tournament. Oakdale is really hot right now and playing well. Greenback was the second best team there. Wartburg was hitting it well but limped into the tournament with their center fielder being hurt and their best pitcher not being able to go on the mound for them was killer.