Dyer County Football Coaching Opening

TrojanTrain

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asking price for Vowell is high (as it should be). From what I've heard, both parties met last week, however, I don't know if DC made any progress in those talks. If Vowell does accept the Dyer County job, Choctaws will play at the Reservation in late September I believe. Couldn't think of the exact date in my head.

I hope DC gets a quality assistant or a good head coach. Here's one that I'm going to bring up, what about Blake Butler from Trinity??? I know he had to rely on Andrew Goldsmith about 90% of the time after their 0-4 start, but Coach Butler started coaching at Trinity when Kyle Akin's class was freshmen, build them and Andrew Goldsmith's class to deep playoff runs. Personally, I'm not expecting much from Trinity for the next several years. Who knows...

They have the money, if they care about winning they should pull this off. Butler would be a good fit here.

I would figure they do have the money to bring him in. I like how the things are run at Dyer County and even Dyersburg High. Both schools makes it tough for opponents to compete in all sports, good band program, DC with a good cheerleading program, but most importantly, both schools have great support by parents, alumni, and the student body. Make High School worth attending instead of making it a drag.

I would figure they do have the money to bring him in. I like how the things are run at Dyer County and even Dyersburg High. Both schools makes it tough for opponents to compete in all sports, good band program, DC with a good cheerleading program, but most importantly, both schools have great support by parents, alumni, and the student body. Make High School worth attending instead of making it a drag.

have a good math program