Region 3 / 6A

Thoughts on upcoming season? Way too early predictions?

Wilson Central is returning a good amount of players and should be much improved. I just do not know if they can take that next step to being a legit contender for top of region.

Mt. Juliet returns a good amount as well. Lost the starting QB from last year. I believe they can be a top team in the region.

I think Lebanon Antioch on bottom again with metro teams in the middle along with Franklin and Wilson Central but the legitimate contenders come out to be Mt Juliet and Ravenwood, from what I hear I like Mt Juliet to improve and be 8-2 or 9-1. But i wouldn't doubt it if the standings were the same as last year

I think MJ will be the team to beat. I would be surprised if they do not go undefeated. All tough games will be at home. Wilson Central will be toughest road game. I think MJ has got in Central player's heads.

If Bears go undefeated; they should have home field advantage through out the playoffs. MJ would be a tough out at home.

Edited by BKisler