Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Barney, it's sad that you truly think you know everything that occurs out at Heritage, with all due respect, sir, you do not.  Players leave programs every single year from every school, losing or not. We can just leave that alone. No leg to stand on there.  You can talk to any player that is still needing this coach to do things for him and if he's been "coached on what to say enough" he won't say one negative thing about the program.  I'm not sure who is pushing a 'narrative' of losing as it seems the other athletes and other athletic programs seem to be doing a dang good job at Heritage. Winning seasons, record setting seasons and more. People who know you aren't going to divulge information you are probably going to talk about, they aren't going to admit their faults, the screw ups, and what's being hidden under the rug.  If you only knew a sliver of what goes on in the classroom and locker room at that school, you'd know why the respect, the social media backers, the 'hype' is fading.  But go on, Barney, talk your talk, everybody lets you do that. Use your past cliches and reminiscing of the good ol' days to try and talk around and never circle back on your replies.   
    • Better yet, go ahead do a match by match hypothetical against #41 - 50. Enlighten us with your knowledge of Fab 50 teams and all the kids on their rosters.
    • That’s because without looking you could not name 5 teams in the Top 50 not named Wyoming Seminary or Blair Academy. Our results at the national level would say otherwise. 
    • Upperman needs to stop fouling. Half of White County’s points coming from foul line. Holding WC to 16 in a half not too shabby. Have to do it for 4 quarters though. 
    • Wasn't things so much better for you all when they went 0-10 or when your 1,500 yard rusher (Wright) left to go play at Alcoa or when Jett left to play at Maryville because they got tired of the azz beatings and the humiliation they felt from all of that losing. Could you imagine if Coach OZ brought a cattle prod and stuck it up to your son's tail end at practice or made the offensive linemen push a station wagon while the coach was in the drivers seat mashing down on the brakes. If you think Coach Oz is a bad man then I guess you never heard of A.J. Wilson who coached for Walland most of the 50's and early 60's. If I hadn't of heard those stories from such credible men such as the late Benny Dalton ,Don Story and a host of other great friends from Walland that played during that time I wouldn't have believed it. They all just laughed about it while telling it but none had anything bad to say about him. Just like your QB that started the last two years at Heritage, he only had the best to say about Coach Oz and how much he helped him when I talked to him a few weeks ago. Coach Oz is what the doctor ordered for Heritage, a little "Shock and Awe" and the resistance still out there pushing their narrative and praying for a loss every week.