Elizabethton Stadium 2016

Tab

Are they going to add to the visitor side? If not the Science Hill game and Tn High game will be a mess but the other 3 home games the visitor side will be almost empty.

Since the track got redone is there any room for a fieldhouse? If so will it ever be built and if not why build the stadium?

If they had to do it all over again would they build the stadium like they did? I thought after the 1st game the excitement was gone but it might have been due to the conference they are in.

I think they should go 9-1 or 8-2 this year. 

One of the nicest HS football stadiums I've ever been to, and I've been to quite a few.  Incredible home side, press box, and visitors side, with lots of bathrooms and concession windows.  I did notice the teams dressed inside the school--don't know how nice the locker rooms are because I didn't peek in, but they're right behind the home grandstand (or so it seemed anyway), so not a long way for the teams to go to get to the field.

My only complaint is that it was bitterly cold the night I was there!  But that's not Betsy's fault.  Good luck to the Cyclones this year.