Clinton Dragons

DragonWagon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. He definitely doesn't look like much but he can ball. He and Tee would be a deadly combo for sure. Glad he's in the orange and black though.

You know Freddy is ready to go. World famous indeed.

That guy is awesome. Love him. Talk about a dedicated fan. There aren't many like him in any fanbase. That guy will probably die at a Clinton game.

Blocking still looked pretty bad. QB had to run a lot. Luckily he looks to be a pretty good runner. Got hit pretty good on one run, slow to get up, but came back in the next time the offense came out. Plenty of screens. #4 is a bad, bad man, all over the field. He made the biggest impact. Running game was not great. Couple decent runs but nothing big that I remember. Turned the ball over several times. Fumbles.... Defensively, the line looked good, getting in the backfield. Didn't notice much from the linebackers but I probably missed some stuff. Secondary got beat a few times but ended up making the tackles. Of course, missed tackles happened more often than they should have too so. I only watched some of the 2's. Left after an INT... It went better than I expected but my expectations were pretty low.

What stood out to me last year was a lack of discipline. Too many penalties. Kids standing around talking not even paying attention to the game. But all those problems come down to bad coaching in my opinion. Maybe it's time for a coaching change?

That guy is awesome. Love him. Talk about a dedicated fan. There aren't many like him in any fanbase. That guy will probably die at a Clinton game.

He is one of a kind. It's not a Clinton game without Freddy. 

What stood out to me last year was a lack of discipline. Too many penalties. Kids standing around talking not even paying attention to the game. But all those problems come down to bad coaching in my opinion. Maybe it's time for a coaching change?

I agree. Lots of standing around ON THE FIELD too, almost every game. It was ridiculous at times.