Camden at Waverly

NavyChief

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Coach Blow actually defer the kickoff in the 2nd Half??? If so that's like agreeing to a turnover???

First off if you defer that means you get to choose to receive the ball in the second half. So no he didn't defer. The kid didn't understand if they won the toss to defer and said they wanted to kick thinking they would get the ball in the second half. Not knowing that gives Waverly the choice to receive again in the second half.Not many actually know that is the  rule at all. It had no bearing on the out come but I bet he knows the rule now :rolleyes: 

Waverly played a great game on defense as did the Lions they took better advantage of the turnovers than we did.  I bet they put up 50 points on most of the teams they play this season.

Good game to Waverlys kids they played scrappy hard nosed football game and deserved the win

Edited by Beagle

Never seen this stuff before from Camden Football!!!!

Did you miss 1986-2000 and the comedy that was Lions Football before Ward and Blow came to town? 

So you're saying that the Defense wasn't tired from being on the field most of the 2nd Quarter then put back on by mistake start of 3rd???

Most of the boys play both ways this season so no I dont think was an issue BUT if they were tired coming out of the locker room after half time then I want to know whats going on at half time in the locker room!  :lol: 

You obviously hate Blow as 90% of your posts cry about him.Get over it.what ever it was hate is a wasted emotion and he isnt going any where fast. :roflol: especially by crying about him on coach t .Only about 6 or 7 people even see it.

Camden defense looked pretty good tonite. Not that it would have changed the outcome but in th end of th game why did Camden decline penalty giving Waverly first down again which gave them enough downs to run th clock out?

Thanks you guys looked good too. They actually declined a holding call and accepted a 15 yard personal on the same play(1st down)  thinking the dead ball PF should stop the clock plus make it 2nd and 25 and they were right but the refs ran the clock  anyway and left the marker on 1st . I assume Thats what They were in his ear about the rest of the game! Last week vs Bruceton we had a PF on us on 4th and goal  should have been first down and goal Bruceton..Nope refs replayed 4th and gave the ball back to Camden after 1 play, The ref pool is depleted I am afraid 

Again you're right it would have had no bearing on the game as Camden needed something crazy to happen to get the ball back either way. Enjoy the rest of your season 

Edited by Beagle

Did you miss 1986-2000 and the comedy that was Lions Football before Ward and Blow came to town? 

Most of the boys play both ways this season so no I dont think was an issue BUT if they were tired coming out of the locker room after half time then I want to know whats going on at half time in the locker room!  :lol: 

You obviously hate Blow as 90% of your posts cry about him.Get over it.what ever it was hate is a wasted emotion and he isnt going any where fast. :roflol: especially by crying about him on coach t .Only about 6 or 7 people even see it.

Thanks you guys looked good too. They actually declined a holding call and accepted a 15 yard personal on the same play(1st down)  thinking the dead ball PF should stop the clock plus make it 2nd and 25 and they were right but the refs ran the clock  anyway and left the marker on 1st . I assume Thats what They were in his ear about the rest of the game! Last week vs Bruceton we had a PF on us on 4th and goal  should have been first down and goal Bruceton..Nope refs replayed 4th and gave the ball back to Camden after 1 play, The ref pool is depleted I am afraid 

Again you're right it would have had no bearing on the game as Camden needed something crazy to happen to get the ball back either way. Enjoy the rest of your season 

good luck to the Lions the rest of the season

i know its frustrating as a fan. we were frustrated for a long time here in Waverly! Coach Blow handed it to us for several years and honestly everyone knew that our program was failing. Coach Blow is a good coach but he is human and makes mistakes too! Under Blow Camden has always had a winning season and also region titles! I really think that if the people/fans/posters would get behind him Camdens program would be where you want it to be. if the people dont get behind him it will get worse. Good luck to Camden the rest of the year! i will be cheering for Yall!