Campbell Co. @ Lenoir City

CCcougar

I don't like AC but I don't get on here making fun of a team/coach. They are alot of low class people on coach T. Anyhow I look for CC Rutherford to have a great game then 2nd half jv gets playing time.

Just messing around, CC! I got respect for Davey and the AC program. You just have to know me to know my personality. Heck, I crack jokes about everybody, including myself! Think of Dave Chappelle. Just good light hearted humor. I don't mean anything by it, brother! Lighten up :)

Edited by SweetScience

3 wins last year maybe 1 this year and all I've heard is were young...got a brand new field with all the bells a whistles and still can't get a win on it,I seen were LC middle will be playing on it maybe they can break it in for yall,I just hope all those fireworks you all bought don't have a experastion date ,would hate for them to go bad because it don't look good next year either.

Just messing around, CC! I got respect for Davey and the AC program. You just have to know me to know my personality. Heck, I crack jokes about everybody, including myself! Think of Dave Chappelle. Just good light hearted humor. I don't mean anything by it, brother! Lighten up :)

it's all good. I just know coach Gillum good guy.