Giles visits Lincoln County

dadtimesfive

Wow, I figured someone would have got this started by now. If they have I wasn't going back 3 pages to find it.  This game is very interesting.  Giles has proven that they cant stop the run on mediocre teams so not sure where LC falls in that category.  Walt on the sidelines vs GC and OC,  where is the hype.  This game is a toss up for me.  But if it comes down to a close game I like GC's chances.  Still a lot of questions that need to be answered on defense.  See you in the Pit.  GO CATS!!!

I personally think Giles will win this game. The Bobcats proved last week that they can dig deep and win a close game. I think this will be one of those games. Giles is coming off a close win last week and I think OC will have their minds right for this one. LC is coming off a blowout loss to Independence so they will be hungry to get back on track. Should be a good game though.

Wow, I figured someone would have got this started by now. If they have I wasn't going back 3 pages to find it. This game is very interesting. Giles has proven that they cant stop the run on mediocre teams so not sure where LC falls in that category. Walt on the sidelines vs GC and OC, where is the hype. This game is a toss up for me. But if it comes down to a close game I like GC's chances. Still a lot of questions that need to be answered on defense. See you in the Pit. GO CATS!!!

Walt's at LC now? What is he coaching?