Watertown travels to Jackson Co wk 5

Fiveman

From what I have seen I don't think Watertown will be able to compete with the Devils in the trenches. If JC dominates the line of scrimmage like they can they will have a chance. God Bless and Go Devils. 

Bob what #  or #s on JC squad will dominate Watertown's line...I just want to know so I make sure I watch him "Dominate" ...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look out for #70 Hodges, #54 Maxwell, #50 Mayberry, #55 Allison. All are forces to be reckoned with. I recommend keeping an eye on them. God Bless and Go Devils.

The O-line and #33 Love, the RB, are a very large force to "dominate" especially with the very effective passing game Watertown has. I will be very surprised if #33 does not rush for 100+ tonight. 

You'll be seeing a lot of us tonight, don't worry. Gonna be one of the better games of the season. Can't wait. God Bless and Go Devils.

Country-Earl,

You talking a lot of yip-yap Sure hope your boys can back it up! You done called out Watertown's Offense Line! We going to see what Big-Bentley, Hammer-Watts, Stump-Grinder, Gold-Ball Tubbs and Big-Daddy Cakes (RS) are made of!

J-county will pull the plug on Watertown tonight. Jackson county bootleggers 35 Watertown kittens 32

Both of you and earl are too close to Kentucky...they done wore some of their stupid off on ya...

its all on paper at this point... lights come on tonight... should be a good one

we'll try to leave a little bit of devil meat on the bone for you next week... don't let them indians sneak up on ya, ya hear?

HoobieDoobie Bad Curse

IMO:

not a powerhouse...

untested... so everyone is high on the hog...same could be said ab Watertown... other than the statewide recognition that they are the real deal...which is not being said about the mountain

Now, as long as i have been knowing the mountaineers, one thing can be said they know how to toot their own horn...

Tonight will be the tale of the tape...

Wtown goes up and clean their clock, all questions answered... Amerigha may shut her mouth and start prepping for the worst, and the mountaineers and the mailman won't have much to say either

close game: all mouths will still be running

Jcounty Mountain men get the W, all HE - double hockey sticks break loose!

IMO:

not a powerhouse...

untested... so everyone is high on the hog...same could be said ab Watertown... other than the statewide recognition that they are the real deal...which is not being said about the mountain

Now, as long as i have been knowing the mountaineers, one thing can be said they know how to toot their own horn...

Tonight will be the tale of the tape...

Wtown goes up and clean their clock, all questions answered... Amerigha may shut her mouth and start prepping for the worst, and the mountaineers and the mailman won't have much to say either

close game: all mouths will still be running

Jcounty Mountain men get the W, all HE - double hockey sticks break loose!

Well i wish you guys luck! Ol region foes gotta stick together! i hope u guys keep it close and get the W!!! Good luck!!