Jefferson County visits Bradley Central

alt1958

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope all of your best players are in the Homecoming Court and they miss the halftime adjustments. Of course, I also hope you have to make halftime adjustments. :)

lol I hope it is another good game like last year! Minus the groosome injuries of course. We have few several starters out and what I'm hearing around town, a major factor on defense may be out. Non injury related. We can't win for losing!

Anyways, you all have a safe travel heading to Bradley County today! Good luck and see you all in a few hours!

Hint, if you all like our burgers and dogs, toward the end of the game, they drop them down to a dollar lol. Good food!

lol I hope it is another good game like last year! Minus the groosome injuries of course. We have few several starters out and what I'm hearing around town, a major factor on defense may be out. Non injury related. We can't win for losing!

Anyways, you all have a safe travel heading to Bradley County today! Good luck and see you all in a few hours!

Hint, if you all like our burgers and dogs, toward the end of the game, they drop them down to a dollar lol. Good food!

Dachamps did you happen to see the score from OMS. Lake Forrest last night. A certain guy said that it would never happen but I guess he learned never say never. On the plus side two of the 3 defensive stats are considering Bradley from OMS. The big d lineman 8th grader I think will go to WV not sure 6 4 over 300 now. Still growing. But the two lbs are not sold on WV. Surprise. Both zoned there.

Coach Floyds next man up philosophy is definitely getting tested this year. 

Dachamps did you happen to see the score from OMS. Lake Forrest last night. A certain guy said that it would never happen but I guess he learned never say never. On the plus side two of the 3 defensive stats are considering Bradley from OMS. The big d lineman 8th grader I think will go to WV not sure 6 4 over 300 now. Still growing. But the two lbs are not sold on WV. Surprise. Both zoned there.

I haven't talked to any of the coaches for the score. Until our schools start stepping up and quit letting the kids pick and choose their schools, it's always gonna happen here. Only plus side is that most go to Bradley. I don't think it's right, but that's all on the schools. My daughter lived 2 min away from the back gate of Bradley and was zoned for WV. As bad as I wanted her at Bradley to follow me, I made sure she was at WV where she was zoned. It's that easy. Kids and parents make it that hard.

Edited by DaChampsAgain