Clarksville @ Rossview

randlecephus

Always a great game.

Clarksville owns the Series 9 to 4, and Coach Shelby will find a way to get it done again this year.

Go Cats!

Unless he's going to suit up, that's not happening. CHS does not match up with Rossview talent wise. Rossview's defense will blow up the Oline CHS has out there. I see this game being very reminiscent of the 2014 game which was never close.

Everybody needs to be careful here. It's a rivalry game. You know what they say about rivalry games. I'm not taking anything for granted. Rossview has been inconsistent. They never should have lost to Station Camp or East Nashville. If they had played to their ability and not their age, they could have beaten Beach. This will probably be a tight game that could go either way. 

Edited by poppop

Unless he's going to suit up, that's not happening. CHS does not match up with Rossview talent wise. Rossview's defense will blow up the Oline CHS has out there. I see this game being very reminiscent of the 2014 game which was never close.

Man, you called it. This beart down resembled 2 years ago. Pilgrim, what happened to your coach finding a way to win?

I'm looking for a great game from a great, relatively new rivalry. The key will be the O-Lines. Coach Shiffman is doing a great job here for Rossview and they're improving every week. Think Rossview has more weapons in the backfield. I picking the Hawks to officially take back the shield.

Great game, Poppop. Good luck to you guys throughout.