kingston@scott

Jacketsfan2001

Scott looked very well coached when I saw them. Efficient offense. defense is a step behind. Scott wins this one. Could surprise a team in the playoffs.

i would be surprised if Scott Didn't win in the first round of the playoffs The only thing that has caused their defense problems is a lot of speed like Alcoa and Austin east with CA K they just have a exceptional quarterback

i would be surprised if Scott Didn't win in the first round of the playoffs The only thing that has caused their defense problems is a lot of speed like Alcoa and Austin east with CA K they just have a exceptional quarterback

I agree with the playoff win. Maybe 2nd round win , depends on the match up

The Alcoa game wasn't just about speed however. The tornadoes were much more physical on the line. Alcoa was much more physically developed and conditioned. Could be a maturity issue. Is Scott a young team, especially between the tackles?

Scott's WRs and DBs looked very good.

The QB was hurt the first time CAK played them and the back up played very good. I do believe their top WR has a broke hand and is playing in a cast but he should have it off come playoff time. I really hope CAK and Scott play again with the QB that started the season. He is very very good.

I agree with the playoff win. Maybe 2nd round win , depends on the match up

The Alcoa game wasn't just about speed however. The tornadoes were much more physical on the line. Alcoa was much more physically developed and conditioned. Could be a maturity issue. Is Scott a young team, especially between the tackles?

Scott's WRs and DBs looked very good.

the problem with a 2nd round game it will be a region 2 team probably Alcoa

I stand corrected. They where 4a correct? Would love a rematch.

I'm fairly sure they've never been a 4a football school. When I went there in the mid 90s(93-97) they played Kingston & York every year. Webb, Harriman(Copeland's Senior year(?) in 93) Loudon(2a Then?), Oliver Springs, Campbell(96 or 97) I believe in non-district play some at that time. Unless when I moved to GA for a few years in early 2000s thing got switched up(?) They played Fulton in 1993 2nd round of the playoffs(14-7 Fulton). 

Edited by TheOgre78

I'm fairly sure they've never been a 4a football school. When I went there in the mid 90s(93-97) they played Kingston & York every year. Webb, Harriman(Copeland's Senior year(?) in 93) Loudon(2a Then?), Oliver Springs, Campbell(96 or 97) I believe in non-district play some at that time. Unless when I moved to GA for a few years in early 2000s thing got switched up(?) They played Fulton in 1993 2nd round of the playoffs(14-7 Fulton).

scott was 4a 2yrs ago lost to Fulton in 1st rd I thought Kingston was also

scott was 4a 2yrs ago lost to Fulton in 1st rd I thought Kingston was also

Okay. I thought Fulton was 3a a couple years ago and then moved to 4a last year with Catholic and etc. All this classification changes over the years, lol, Anyway back to what some were saying "I'd like to see a Scott-CAK rematch."

Also not sure about the OL/DL(1 on the OL is a senior I know) but most of Scott's skill players are Seniors, #4, #3, Hall(injured qb), #20, and the starting WRs except one "I believe". A few Juniors and Sophomore see playing time on defense.  

Okay. I thought Fulton was 3a a couple years ago and then moved to 4a last year with Catholic and etc. All this classification changes over the years, lol, Anyway back to what some were saying "I'd like to see a Scott-CAK rematch."

Also not sure about the OL/DL(1 on the OL is a senior I know) but most of Scott's skill players are Seniors, #4, #3, Hall(injured qb), #20, and the starting WRs except one "I believe". A few Juniors and Sophomore see playing time on defense.  

2 yrs ago there were 3 classifications in regular season when it went to playoffs they devived into 6 when they went to playoffs scott was in 4a fulton beat scott then went on to win state alcoa played cpa for the 3a title that year

Hall is back and healthy now and could be the key to a 2nd or 3rd round playoff push.

Hall is back and healthy now and could be the key to a 2nd or 3rd round playoff push.

Is he going to get to start? I never did find out if it was his throwing arm or not. I thought Sellers might go in and play a couple of series, see how things start at the first of the game offensively then maybe put him in? I think Kingston will be tough, my guess a close game the 1st half, it's always a big rivalry game, and Sellers has been the QB since Week 1 against AE. I just don't want them to put him out there and since he hasn't been in all the way back to 8/16 and only 1 qtr playing in a real game situation. I know that's a coaching decision and I know Scott's coaches will make the right one. Anyway if they can get past Kingston and maybe Seymour(should be a tough match up) then imho Loudon and McMinn will be wins and good situation to get Hall ready for the Playoffs. :) BTW sorry for the novel. ;)

BTW for anyone interested in listening on the radio I "think" Scott will be on first(WBNT 105.5) since Oneida was on first last week plus the Indians play Sunbright and no disrespect should win that game no problem.

Edited by TheOgre78

Is he going to get to start? I never did find out if it was his throwing arm or not. I thought Sellers might go in and play a couple of series, see how things start at the first of the game offensively then maybe put him in? I think Kingston will be tough, my guess a close game the 1st half, it's always a big rivalry game, and Sellers has been the QB since Week 1 against AE. I just don't want them to put him out there and since he hasn't been in all the way back to 8/16 and only 1 qtr playing in a real game situation. I know that's a coaching decision and I know Scott's coaches will make the right one. Anyway if they can get past Kingston and maybe Seymour(should be a tough match up) then imho Loudon and McMinn will be wins and good situation to get Hall ready for the Playoffs. :) BTW sorry for the novel. ;)

BTW for anyone interested in listening on the radio I "think" Scott will be on first(WBNT 105.5) since Oneida was on first last week plus the Indians play Sunbright and no disrespect should win that game no problem.

Just got confirmation that Hall will be the starter and the WR that broke his hand will be back! I honestly don't see Scott losing another game this year if they play like they are capable of playing. Also, Scott will be the tape delay tonight and Oneida will be live. This will be a great hard hitting game. I do see Scott coming out on top with the W of the 10-14 range.