Giles @ Spring Hill

I didn't see a push off but I'm not saying it didn't happen the refs let both sides get away with a lot last night but it made it a better game.They didn't call taunting on #2 for his Dion Sanders strut going into the end zone and I noticed some push offs on spring hill side as well.I agree with rock give #2 daylight and he's gone.But I didn't see him run over anybody.With all that said and out of the way.Spring Hill has got some big boys and a good team loaded with major talent and seems that they finally got a coaching staff that can take them deep into the playoffs.Glad to see the pride back at Spring Hill.Just hope if we meet up with you all again it will be on our field.good luck the rest of the season

Strut into the endzone? Which of his three touchdowns was it on? Bettet yet, we'll just wait for the highlight tape from lastnight...

Meet up again? You understand the bracket and realize that it would now be all but guaranteed to be in Pulaski, right? Just don't mess around and lose to Page so y'all would meet Marshall County in the second round. We know how that one would end up...

Edited by Vol5198

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 you guys ask for a honest opinion. I gave one. Unless he gets alot bigger he can not play running bsck. He is fast but if there is no hole there he cannot do nothing. My opinion. He should move to outside and go down the field.

Wow... Just like I suspected, you did not watch the highlight tape.

"He is fast but if there is no hole there he cannot do nothing"? Wow... I thought someone said he doesn't follow his blocks and can't read the field. So, which is it?.. If there isn't a hole all he does is run through tackles or reverse the field. The Giles County back is a good back, for high school, with decent size. But, if he can't have a run of more than 15 yards against a high school defense, along with having a good O-line, then elite he is not. I'm not knocking the kid, at all. I'm just saying what I think is hard to argue.

Edited by Vol5198

Strut into the endzone? Which of his three touchdowns was it on? Bettet yet, we'll just wait for the highlight tape from lastnight...

Meet up again? You understand the bracket and realize that it would now be all but guaranteed to be in Pulaski, right?

Pretty sure it was the first one but might have been the second on he broke for a long run but if I was as fast and good as he was I would have done the same thing if not worse.lol that kid is crazy fast.And yeah I'm full aware of how the playoffs work but the season in not over yet and I know the two will not meet up in the first round so there are a lot of ifs.That Lovell kid you all started at QB is a excellent QB but #8 that come in to replace him added an extra element to the game that might have got you all the win last night if he would have started.That kid looked crazy fast too and had a good arm to boot.Im not knocking Spring Hill in any way.From what I've seen in the region this year yes Marshall Co. is the top dog then 2-4 in no particular order its Giles Co.,Spring Hill and Page duking it out for #2 but I think any of those three has/had the ability to knock Marshall Co. off leaving Lawrence Co. to play the role of spoiler and sneak there way into the playoffs some how.Thats just my opinion.And Giles Co.'s QB moved up from Athens that's north central Alabama.

Pretty sure it was the first one but might have been the second on he broke for a long run but if I was as fast and good as he was I would have done the same thing if not worse.lol that kid is crazy fast.And yeah I'm full aware of how the playoffs work but the season in not over yet and I know the two will not meet up in the first round so there are a lot of ifs.That Lovell kid you all started at QB is a excellent QB but #8 that come in to replace him added an extra element to the game that might have got you all the win last night if he would have started.That kid looked crazy fast too and had a good arm to boot.Im not knocking Spring Hill in any way.From what I've seen in the region this year yes Marshall Co. is the top dog then 2-4 in no particular order its Giles Co.,Spring Hill and Page duking it out for #2 but I think any of those three has/had the ability to knock Marshall Co. off leaving Lawrence Co.play the role of spoiler and sneak there way into the playoffs some how.Thats just my opinion.And Giles Co.'s QB moved up from Athens that's north central Alabama.

Agreed. Hard to argue with anything you said here. Good luck the rest away. It looks like Giles County is back for a while now.

Agreed. Hard to argue with anything you said here. Good luck the rest away. It looks like Giles County is back for a while now.

I hope they are back for a while.Im glad to see Spring Hill back and the pride back.The atmosphere was awesome last night.Not here to argue.From what I've seen this year I like Region 4 chances in the playoffs.

I hope they are back for a while.Im glad to see Spring Hill back and the pride back.The atmosphere was awesome last night.Not here to argue.From what I've seen this year I like Region 4 chances in the playoffs.