PINE HAVEN

Guest bball30

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RUREADY

Not really. If you sit and watch them they don't execute well at all. They have had a lot of luck on their side. They throw up some of the luckiest shots you have ever seen.The girls on this team are just bigger than the other teams they are playing. Wait and see how these girls do when they get into high school,without talent there is no hope.I think you will see this from the girls that played for pine haven last year.When you stay back to play ball naturally you will stand out,but when you move on to high school and compare apples to apples its a different story.

Guest RUREADY

No I am not from Rickman. Yes I did see the game last night. I will always go to watch a good game. For myself I didn't care who won the game. Like I said earlier cowpoke, they are not that good at executing a offense or a defense. They are just a bunch of big girls who hasn't played against anyone their size. From what I seen last night Rickman has more talent and talent will take you farther in the future. If you don't think so then look at Livingston in 4 years when they are playing York. How many times has York played at the Boro.

Guest Tweeter

The Doss girl on Pine Haven's team will most likely be a star. She has heart and ball is in her blood. She is the neice of York Inst and MTSU's Jonelda Buck who was all state her sr. year and one of the state's best players in 94-95. I hear that she comes off the bench?????What's up with that. I wish she would go to Clarkrange where she would have a better oppurtunity to shine. The new coach at Pine Haven gets a thumbs down from me for the meir fact that he keeps Doss on the bench too much.

Just because she is the neice of Ms. Buck don't mean anything Tweeter. How many times have u seen her play?

Talk like that is what tears teams apart. These girls are looking to have the best year they have ever had at Pine Haven and they each respect each other most highly. You have to fight to earn the position u get chosen for on the team. The five starters prove over and over what they are made of and they respect the ones on the bench, which shows they are good sports. As for Coach Crouch Good Luck on your 1st year as Lady Eagles Head Coach!

RUREADY who do you think these girls practiced with last year? Only the fab 5 that came from Pine Haven. Do you think they didn't learn anything from it? Were they not bigger than them. As for the High School thing no one knows what will happen when kids go to High School. All I can say is good luck to anyone wishing to give it a try. ;)

Guest Tweeter

Dear Cowpoke, My intent is certainly not meant to tear your team apart. Pine Haven is a very good team-one of the best jr. high teams in the state on a consistent basis these days. I have saw Doss play several times and see a whole lot of her aunt in her. I do question a coach who uses someone that has the potential for college that she has as a bench player. No matter what is said, she is not the sixth best player on the team to me. But at the same time, I do not want to imply that one of the 5 starters should have to ride the pine. I just think he uses Doss off the bench because he knows that she will take it, her family will not say anything, and some other people would get mad if their child or theirself did not get to start. Good Luck Pine Haven and keep working hard Brittany Doss. I do not agree with the decisions Pine Haven's new coach makes and think that others should have been offered the job before him-so what, i am sure he cares...................