Scott vs Seymour

BigBear10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one TV highlight when they beat TKA 42-27 of the QB and more on max-p. If I'm not mistaken they said he scored a lot running the ball on TKA but look to have decent size/speed/skill. They beat Scott 46-20 in 2015 which I think they had a lot of seniors. I predict it's close in 2016, Scott 33-28 but Scott will have to be playing their best all 4 quarters.

Edited by TheOgre78

I saw one TV highlight when they beat TKA 42-27 of the QB and more on max-p. If I'm not mistaken they said he scored a lot running the ball on TKA but look to have decent size/speed/skill. They beat Scott 46-20 in 2015 which I think they had a lot of seniors. I predict it's close in 2016, Scott 33-28 but Scott will have to be playing their best all 4 quarters.

Yeah that was a tough game last year. I really think this game will be a fun one to watch

Scott will have to be hitting on all cylinders. This will be a tough game. Hall looked very Good Friday! 250+ passing and 100+ rushing.

Yeah spike i was amazed of how much offense we put up this week. I know Kingston is having a down year but 600+ is remarkable. This week will be a tough test for the highlanders i'm hoping to make it down to watch them. I thought about going to watch the Indians play but its not going to be much of a game!

Yeah spike i was amazed of how much offense we put up this week. I know Kingston is having a down year but 600+ is remarkable. This week will be a tough test for the highlanders i'm hoping to make it down to watch them. I thought about going to watch the Indians play but its not going to be much of a game!

Wow 600+ yards! I knew they did well but that's a lot offense. Both teams look to match up. It will be a big test to try to get to 7-3 but I think no matter if they win or lose this will be a good game especially near playoff time before they play McMinn and Loudon two teams I think Scott will beat.

Edited by TheOgre78

Guest Fall101

I am telling ya fellers this Scott team is starting to hit its stride. They are not gonna be fun to play cone playoff time. They could play spoiler and make 2nd to 3rd round run.

Guest Fall101

I can't wait for this game. I hope we show up to play Friday but I'm like you spike I think we could surprise a few teams come playoff time if we stay healthy

Just keep looking back at the CAK game and if we win that game we would have finished 2nd in the region and host a playoff game barring any upsets in region play for us. However you live and learn gotta get the W tomorrow.

Just keep looking back at the CAK game and if we win that game we would have finished 2nd in the region and host a playoff game barring any upsets in region play for us. However you live and learn gotta get the W tomorrow.

Yeah I know that was a tough loss. Looking back at last weeks stats against Kingston we had around 330 rushing yards. We will need to have another solid week of rushing the ball to get a win tonight.