Page @ Giles County

Lead

It is a good thing Page won. Boowno would not have anything to talk about. He can't brag on SH.

The difference is I am not on here telling everyone how great we (SH) are like you all. Everyone loves to see you all lose due to the blatant arrogance of the fan base. With that being said I didn't think you all would lose either. As for the Giles players I have nothing negative to say. They play hard and clean from what I could tell a couple weeks ago, but the people on this board that are living through their kids is crazy. Playoffs are getting close and I am hopeful we get in, and believe or not I will be rooting for all the region 4 teams.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think most people on here have kids playing. Some have been on here for years. Most people like myself just enjoy stirring the pot. Not smoking it. I can tell by some of your post.

One one point I will agree with you. We have some delusional fans. I sit in the stands an wonder how these people get by in everyday life. I would say SH is no different.

I really don't think most people on here have kids playing. Some have been on here for years. Most people like myself just enjoy stirring the pot. Not smoking it. I can tell by some of your post.

One one point I will agree with you. We have some delusional fans. I sit in the stands an wonder how these people get by in everyday life. I would say SH is no different.

I completely agree with you. Every team has them. I truly mean no harm I too just like stirring things up. I know there are many more good fans at Giles than there are bad ones. But if we were all hugs and kisses all the time it wouldn't be much fun. I probably go too far sometimes so if I hurt anyone's feelings then I am truly sorry. Just trying to rib you a little.