Segal football 2003

Guest titansfan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Then the rumors aren't true that Alsup is planning on resigning at the end of this season?? I heard that a lot of parents went to Nixon on him and Watson about things that they had said to the kids after the loss to Lebanon. It was said that it infuriated Alsup and he said he was resigning no matter what at the end of the season>

I also heard that Watson was in line for Alsup's job...but after the above...wanted to apply at Siegel.

Hey region4fan,

I know this is the last thing the Patriot faithful want to hear but I heard the same thing tonight from a pretty good source! He said he had heard it from some parents and a high up in the booster club! I said no way he would leave this senior class before I heard this from my friend, but who knows? :confused:

Guest region4fan

Oh Slim...say it ain't so!!!!I assumed that Marty might consider this job simply because he knows that Nolan has been supportive of him and the team at OHS. I think it may come down to who gets the new principal at OHS and whether he/she will support the athletics. Right now we are hearing Daniels or Herbert...both partial to Blackman. What have you heard and are your sources reliable?