Where is BuffaloFan???????

Fentress

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tweeter

I think BuffaloeFan got his feelings hurt by some people who went overboard about some comments he made about some girls who quit at Clarkrange. He did not say anything that was really bad and I too miss his comments on the message board. He always seems to have the inside scoop. I am sure he will be at the game Tuesday though. We're gonna see how much potential the Clarkrange girls have when they play a dynamite Jackson County team on Tuesday.

Buffaloefan, if you read this please come back!!!!!!!!!!

i do too miss buffalofan. i think i agree with tweeter about the whole blow up on here about some girls quitting on clarkrange, but i don't think anything he/she on here was really that bad, he spoke alot of the truth in my opinion, so please buffalofan come back, we miss your good inside information and opinions on the seasons.

I have always wanted my own thread guys!!! and I have resisted long enough. I have to tell the girls how proud I am of them. News traveled to Birmingham about the win very quickly. My parents were very excited- can't wait to talk to sis. I was at work, but would have gave anything to have been there to hugged your guys necks. You really made the statement I told you that you could. Congratulations.

Guest Tweeter

Clarkrange should demolish Wartburg on Friday- don't you agree BuffaloeFan? I will be surprised if it is less than 20 points. Wartburg is young and they do not have a lot of Midd Tenn basketball experience.

[Edited by Tweeter on 11-20-02 9:58A]