Stone Memorial vs Spring Hill round 1

Regionthreefan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If stone plays a complete game, I'll take them by 3 touchdowns. If not it could be a tight game

R3F, several weeks ago I made a prediction that Region 4 would win all 4 games against Region 3 and there is nothing Region 3 has done to change my mind. Seeing Stone Memorial struggle against a East Hamilton team who lost to Chattanooga Central who got beat by Cumberland County makes me think this will be a Grand Slam for Region 4.

The temps will be more fall like and the excitement in the air for the playoffs to begin. May all players be injury free!!!!

R3F, several weeks ago I made a prediction that Region 4 would win all 4 games against Region 3 and there is nothing Region 3 has done to change my mind. Seeing Stone Memorial struggle against a East Hamilton team who lost to Chattanooga Central who got beat by Cumberland County makes me think this will be a Grand Slam for Region 4.

The temps will be more fall like and the excitement in the air for the playoffs to begin. May all players be injury free!!!!

if you had been at the game, you would have saw that stone dominated the entire game, 4 busted pass plays gained nearly all of east ham's yards. The referees in the Chattanooga area were also quite biased, like they always are

if you had been at the game, you would have saw that stone dominated the entire game, 4 busted pass plays gained nearly all of east ham's yards. The referees in the Chattanooga area were also quite biased, like they always are

How can you "dominate" the entire game and only win by 5? Or only muster 7 points in the second half while the other team scored 21? EH ran for about 150 yards in the second half and threw for about 100 as well. Those "busted" pass plays were an EH WR running past a SM CB for the count of 2 TD's. No busted coverage AT ALL. However, Stone played a very good first half of football and EH couldn't get out of its own way.

Just keeping it real. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.