Fulton at Catholic (part II)

QSouth89

Well Tadvol, if it's November that can only mean one thing: a playoff game between Catholic and Fulton. I'm expecting this one to be much closer than last game. What is you take on things.

Hey Q .. Falcons will come and give its best shot .. was gonna be tough with Mobley and now that our best player gone for year even tougher assignment.. the issue is that KC has so many options to go to on offense .. #36 ( IMO their best player) #3 .. enough said and let me say something good about these 2 kids .. class acts both of them .. I know they are friends with alot of Fulton players but they are great kids .. #4 , #8 ,#24 .. all these weapons are hard to defend .. would have to hope the QB somehow has a bad game .. hopefully we compete .. and get a couple more starters back .. If you can control #36 touches and hold #4 to a respectable yardage .. and then hope Roger's drops a couple .. I know I'm asking alot huh .. look KC has 1 of the top 4 or 5 programs in State regardless of class .. they lack nothing .. they have QB , RB'S, OL and WR .. and good players on defense too .. but stopping their weapons on offense you just have to be plain lucky .. will be there Friday night hoping for a miracle ..

Hey Q .. Falcons will come and give its best shot .. was gonna be tough with Mobley and now that our best player gone for year even tougher assignment.. the issue is that KC has so many options to go to on offense .. #36 ( IMO their best player) #3 .. enough said and let me say something good about these 2 kids .. class acts both of them .. I know they are friends with alot of Fulton players but they are great kids .. #4 , #8 ,#24 .. all these weapons are hard to defend .. would have to hope the QB somehow has a bad game .. hopefully we compete .. and get a couple more starters back .. If you can control #36 touches and hold #4 to a respectable yardage .. and then hope Roger's drops a couple .. I know I'm asking alot huh .. look KC has 1 of the top 4 or 5 programs in State regardless of class .. they lack nothing .. they have QB , RB'S, OL and WR .. and good players on defense too .. but stopping their weapons on offense you just have to be plain lucky .. will be there Friday night hoping for a miracle ..

Who's the Falcons missing besides Mobley?

With Malone, Dobson, and McKinney you guys have a nice passing attack. Mobley is such an X-factor because of his physical play on both sides of the ball he will be missed. I hate that he's injured. I coached CYF from 2006-12 and our team had quite a rivaly with the Falcons but I always enjoyed watching him play and he's a such a great young man. You really can't help but to like him. Hopefully he will be able to play basketball. I know my son and a lot of our players are friends with Chaton and they were truly disappointed for him that he was injured. They've enjoy the competition and the friendly banter (I'm sure that will continues on twitter lol). They've played against each other in football and basketball since the third grade. Still, with so much on the line I truly expect a much closer and more competitive game. Edited by QSouth89

I see Q Hotlz in full affect lol... Catholic is on another level this year... Fulton must create TOs and must limit the big plays... force Catholic to sustain long drives and just give yourself a chance late... That is easier said than done but that's the only way Fulton wins this one... Again like last time the line play will be huge and Catholics line is great... this is playoff time though and I have seen crazier things... I'll always roll with the home team Fulton in an upset 48-42...

I see Q Hotlz in full affect lol... Catholic is on another level this year... Fulton must create TOs and must limit the big plays... force Catholic to sustain long drives and just give yourself a chance late... That is easier said than done but that's the only way Fulton wins this one... Again like last time the line play will be huge and Catholics line is great... this is playoff time though and I have seen crazier things... I'll always roll with the home team Fulton in an upset 48-42...

If Your rolling with the home team you would be rolling with Catholic since it's at Catholic lol. Good luck to the Falcons hope it's a good game!