RYAN HUIE

JanetLaws

as i have been reading all the numerous posts on here about the upcoming baseball season, i am surprised at the lack of recognition that ryan huie has recieved. Ryan is one of the best baseball players to ever come through the state of TN, he has dynamite speed, and can hit a ball farther than anyone i have ever seen at the high school level, and he is like a vacum cleaner when it comes to his defense. Ryan playes anywhere on the field from catcher to right field, anywhere you need him, he can play. I dont think i have ever seen him make an error and i bet i have watched him play over 345735 innings of baseball. He is truly amazing. Although i have mentioned these wonderful atributes above, his pitching is what makes me sit in awe. He can throw a 95 mph fastball, and then he has changeup that makes hitters whiff everytime, and a curveball that breaks about 90 degrees, and all of this and hes only a sophmore! wow! amazing!watcj out TN Ryan Huie is the real deal

Lets see.....one of the best, has dynamite speed, can hit the ball further than anyone, a vaccum cleaner and can play anywhere. Sounds like Willie Mays, Rickey Henderson, Mark McGwire, Brooks Robinson all rolled into one. But if he's that good tell Ryan this year to stink it up and get on the field and prove it!!!!!!

I truly don't believe that this kid either exists, or is near that good. A sophomore throwing 95 MPH almost does not exist. To see anybody play over 345735 innings, that somebody has got to be a momma. If this kid does exist and is actually this good, a pulled groin injury wouldn't sideline him for his full freshman year. Even if it was a terribly pulled groin, there is no way his coach would let him sit out his sophomore year to prevent further injury to his career. Pro scouts aren't interested in ballplayers that are always injured, or baby themselves when they do get injured.

One question. You say this kid is a sophomore, how old is he? 18,20,25???

• 1 month later...