Seventh Annual Jordan Leen Camp - BCHS

bradleywrestling22x

The seventh annual Jordan Leen National Champ Training Camp will be held at Bradley Central High School from Tuesday, May 23 through Thursday, May 25 from 6-8 PM for all three sessions. The cost is $50 for pre-registered or $20/session. Come be a part of what Coach Leen and the UVA staff are building at the University of Virginia as well as learn what it took for a TN boy, born and raised, to win 4 TN State Titles, a NHSCA Senior Nationals Championship, AND an NCAA Division-1 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP (3x D1 All-American as well). 

The camp flyer can be viewed at the following link (cut/paste into browser): 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g710geZdZiX5hndBU-w3451ijW513qt3JZLxyLv_VZo/edit?usp=sharing

Pre-registration will be done through Trackwrestling at the following link (cut/paste into browser): 

http://s200.trackwrestling.com/tw/opentournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&sport=wrestling&TIM=1491872676157&pageName=&ie=false&frameSize=638

If you have any questions, please contact Coach Justin Anglin at justinanglin74@gmail.com or myself at cosmiff133@gmail.com. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

******This years annual Jordan Leen camp at Bradley Central has been postponed until 6/23-6/24.

Due to some recent scheduling conflicts, Coach Leen will not be able to make it until late June.  The camp will still happen with Coach Leen!  He is a great clinician and you don't want to miss it.  These are the last two dates before the beginning of the dead period so come get some great, high level instruction just before the break.  There will be 1 session on Friday, June 23 and 2 sessions on Saturday, June 24. 3 sessions for only $50 IS A STEAL!!! Coach Leen is a 4 TN State Titles, a NHSCA Senior Nationals Championship, AND an NCAA Division-1 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP (3x D1 All-American as well). Registration is still open on Trackwrestling.  Don't miss out!!!!

The camp flyer can be viewed at the following link (cut/paste into browser): 

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Pre-registration will be done through Trackwrestling at the following link (cut/paste into browser): 

http://s200.trackwre...e&frameSize=638

If you have any questions, please contact Coach Justin Anglin at justinanglin74@gmail.com or Ben Smith at cosmiff133@gmail.com. 

• 5 weeks later...