• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• look at the leadership
    • Biggest position to fill is QB. Kamden was special. A 1A team that can run and pass is very dangerous.
    • That would have been Coach Benjamin who was his legal Guardian and the DB coach.  I was the LB's Coach that was barely older than the players (I was going to UT for school and had started at Greeneville since my Sophomore year when Z coached there and he asked me to help coach)
    • Going on over a month now and still nothing, rumor mill or not I think a decision needs to be made. Maybe they don’t have anyone wanting it and maybe rumor mill don’t need it they are taking this long to come to an agreement.
    • Gibson County proved last year you can win it all with 6 players and if I’m not mistaken they only played 5 in the championship game. I would expect them to be good by end of season but I think losing Hart is a huge loss.  Summer camp gives teams a preview of what to expect and it’s exciting to see where teams are at. The Fillies return 3 starters and the 6th man that is 6’2” and I think she is going to surprise folks this season.