Grundy vs Ezell Harding

ImaSavage

I still don't know how he lost the Dekald and upperman games......   His 4th quarter management in those games should be case studies for future coaches in what not to do.     

Oh oh and those are 2 games you shoulda won Casey.  ( Since I know you and your friends like to read this )In fact any game you start the 4th quarter with a 2 possession lead you should win.   I tried explaining that to you in Dayton City first game of MS year that teams can come back if you take the pedal off and it's  3 possession or less game. Spend more time running the ball with a 2 possession lead, and not throwing it.  A team only needs the ball 3 times to potentially score 24 points.      

Infact with better clock management,  you're still not searching for a 3rd win in year 3.      

I mean these are just fundamentals of the game too.    

Edited by Grundyplayer
Had to explain clock management to Tate.

1 hour ago, Jnutz2 said:

Changes should have been made after the Smith County game last year. If Grundy would have made some changes we probably would still have Wingo. 

Grundy had their opportunity to get rid of him at the first of the fiscal year. The DOS and High School administration wanted to keep him. So now here's year 3, let's sit back and see what it has in store. 

1 hour ago, BamaRules said:

Grundy had their opportunity to get rid of him at the first of the fiscal year. The DOS and High School administration wanted to keep him. So now here's year 3, let's sit back and see what it has in store. 

They were going to get rid of him and those couple board members had that little roast session in December, and all of the social media took off with it and some people that was against him changed their minds because they way they handled it 

16 minutes ago, Jnutz2 said:

They were going to get rid of him and those couple board members had that little roast session in December, and all of the social media took off with it and some people that was against him changed their minds because they way they handled it 

Just goes to show you our kids best interest is never top priority. 

Ezell coming off a 50-6 loss last week and being picked to win this game???? Grundy must be some kind of bad. I hope Grundy wins by 5 TD's. Ezell's roster is comprised mostly of kids from a local charter school which does not have football. This allows them to co-op with EH for some inexplicable reason. EH prob pretty close to having to move to 8 man football IMO. No idea on Grundy situation.

2 hours ago, CFAfan said:

Ezell coming off a 50-6 loss last week and being picked to win this game???? Grundy must be some kind of bad. I hope Grundy wins by 5 TD's. Ezell's roster is comprised mostly of kids from a local charter school which does not have football. This allows them to co-op with EH for some inexplicable reason. EH prob pretty close to having to move to 8 man football IMO. No idea on Grundy situation.

We are a bad situation. Terrible coaching.

4 hours ago, BamaRules said:

I don't get why. Any other system would've let their head coach go by now if they are half of Casey Tate. A horrible role model and even more horrible coach that kids do not want to play for. I hear we for sure win this game tomorrow. I sure hope at least. Maybe Tate will stay home.