Marshall Co. will win

eaglefan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can speak for Ray by saying that yes he was on the Q'finals team from two years ago. Biggers was a Senior from the year before. He is at Columbia Univ. now playing football. You might rember Hightower from winning the Mr. Footall back award as a Senior and running all over you in 2000!!!!!

IT'S JUST THE FACTS!!!

The fact is marshall co. won. I think they are gonna win Friday. But we will find come about 9:30. The tigers are ready to play and hungry for some cavaliers. Deer season might open Saturday, but Cavalier season opens up Friday. Guess what, the fav. target for a tiger is a cavalier. Hightower hold it down up there. Your boy BT's Lil' cuz.

Tigers are STATE-BOUND!!!

THE CAVS JUST DON'T LOSE AT HOME. THEY ARE HUNGRY AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. THEY MAY NOT WIN, BUT IT WILL BE A FIGHT TO THE FINISH, 3 OF 4 GOALS DOWN, 1 MORE TO GO!!!! CAVS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

QUESTION FOR MARSHALL, WHAT ELITE OPPONENT HAVE YOU BEATEN THIS YEAR THAT MAKES YOU SO RUDE AND COCKY? I JUST DON'T SEE ANY ON YOUR SCHEDULE. SOMEONE STATED THAT THEY WERE IN A DIFFERENT LEAGUE THAN MCNAIRY, YET YOU ONLY BEAT THEM BY A TOUCHDOWN, GIVE OR TAKE SOME MISSED PATS. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY YARDS YOU GAINED ON THEM. THE ONLY STAT THAT MATTERS IS THE ONE ON THE SCOREBOARD. I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC.

BUT ANY WAY I'LL TRY TO BE MORE COURTEOUS. ALL MARSHALL CO. FANS HAVE A SAFE TRIP TO ALAMO TOMORROW NIGHT.

[Edited by cavalierfan on 11-21-02 9:37P]

[Edited by cavalierfan on 11-21-02 9:41P]

Guest CATMAN4LIFE

I dont even think it will be that close crockett by a blow out trust me.... and Super Mario aint that good he laid down when we were comming back last friday.. he came back when he saw they were going to win... Good Luck Crockett.