Marshall Co. will win

eaglefan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey eaglefan...Hightower didn't run over MY cavalier team. We pretty much dominated Marshall County in the second half that night to win by something like 30-14. I was unimpresseed with Biggers and Hightower that night. Hightower looked better in 2000, but I might remind you that Crockett Co. suffered a tragic loss of a team member that week and did not even practice. You think that may be able to account for the fumbled snap which resulted in a safety and the missed PAT which caused Crockett Co. to lose by three points? One could certainly make that argument. However, it's in the past and it is irrelevant to this game. I only asked if "Hightower" was the same Hightower that used to play for Marshall County and for some reason you felt like talking a little trash instead of letting him answer my question.

By the way, the trash talking on here is pathetic at best. I mean, come on guys, just take a look back at some of this mess like "cavalier season opens friday" and "a tiger's favorite target is a cavalier" I don't think I've heard such lame crap since I was in middle school. I mean if you're gonna talk trash, at least try to make it sound half way insulting and not so comical.

Volfan911

The refs didn't give us 45 points and didn't keep you guys out of the endzone. let's even be generous and say the refs cost you 20 points - we still win by 25 points.

I watched the game. I saw Marshall County make illegal block after illegal block. I saw them go into illegal motions to draw penalties. I heard the horn blowing during Crockett's attempted plays. I saw Marshall County players non-stop running their mouths and getting flaged for it. You can't act like that in a game and not expect to get penalized for it. I'm sorry you guys can't accept that.

Volfan911