Hixson vs AC

ACMavDad2019

On 8/29/2017 at 6:32 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

Does anyone know if there is a chance this game will be carried over the internet stream? Most teams carry there coverage over the tv to internet but apparently not AC. Just hoping that maybe Hixson will cover this game; radio or stream via internet. Kind of hard to jump on a plane in Seattle and be in Anderson county for each game LOL :) 

Someone had posted that the ACS website streams the games, but I have yet to try that out myself.

11 hours ago, Space3 said:

What does everyone think about AC new home and away uniforms? They are NICE top of the line!!

I'm glad they went with a simple look, especially with the helmets. The silver helmets look the best I think. Like the ones used up until Gillum came, with the AC oval logo. Best look in my opinion.

Funny I ran across this thread actually....I ran into a former coach at Fulton today while getting a bite to eat and he actually coaches there at Anderson County now.  I believe he said it's his first year there after spending the last several years with the Falcons.  He was telling me that he is a graphic artist and he actually was the one that designed their helmets (along with many other things for the Mavericks).  He also showed me some of his other work not only from AC but other teams as well.  He's a pretty talented guy!  Stuff like what he does seems to be in high demand for this generation of kids! Lot's of neat looking photos of athletes!  Kids love that! Anyways...it's amazing how fate works!  Anyways, I'm Larry and I just report what I hear at breakfast in the morning.

On 8/30/2017 at 11:52 AM, hogdogger said:

I will  go out on a limb and say  with the rain and distance hixon brings 50 fans too the gate $ lol.lol.lol 

Well Hog at least you did not say -50. I am staying positive. But you know AC has one of the best attendance in the area. So I want to take this time and invite you to the game. You may not be pleased with the OR CC game. Lol I could actually get you in for free but I am way up here in Seattle LOL trying my hardest to find a darn stream.