Region 6-3AAAAAA just play ball talk later

riots

Most teams need to take the steps of Region 6-3AAAAAA, Just show up and play ball, everybody look good on paper til game day

teams like the  Owls, Rhea County, and a few more on here , just chill and let the season roll to about the 3rd game then you would know where you are with football, Most of the east tn team are claiming championship, and dominate season before the season start.

Most teams need to be like the teams from Region 3-6a, keep quite til the game is played, That region do not by into the paper champions hype, they just show up and play ball. But at the end of the day HYPE is good, but now that some you are 0-2, you should have waited.

1 hour ago, riots said:

Most teams need to take the steps of Region 6-3AAAAAA, Just show up and play ball, everybody look good on paper til game day

teams like the  Owls, Rhea County, and a few more on here , just chill and let the season roll to about the 3rd game then you would know where you are with football, Most of the east tn team are claiming championship, and dominate season before the season start.

Most teams need to be like the teams from Region 3-6a, keep quite til the game is played, That region do not by into the paper champions hype, they just show up and play ball. But at the end of the day HYPE is good, but now that some you are 0-2, you should have waited.

I don't have a bone in this fight cause I don't know anything about region 6 or the Owls and Rhea County but whatever fans post or don't post on a message board has nothing to do with what happens between the ines on Friday nights. The purpose of message board s is open discussion and sharing opinions. Every team shows up and plays ball. If those teams made more noise on the field I'm sure their fans would be making more noise off the field on these boards. 

What the fans post has everything to do with playing the game on Friday. If there was no football, there wouldn't be no discussion. My message and opinion is let the game be played, before claiming victories, an opinion of how each person post their views is solely hype. Meaning most outcomes are unpredictable my opinion 

boo too your poor interpenetation, what i said is clear, everything is one's opinion, I stated I enjoy the hype.

If thats the whole point of the message board then let my opinion be mines, Mine was wait till about the 3rd game to see where you at. show up play the game, don't be paper champs. don't predict 3-0 now your 0-3. If what I say apply to you then you will respond, if it don't apply to you then your good, Its just a thread