Whitehaven vs East

Briscoe

On 9/13/2017 at 10:22 AM, Wilddog said:

This game doesn't nearly have the spark that it would have had last year. Whitehaven will win the numbers game and will try to wear down East. East has the heart of a champion and will play hard. This game comes down to how much fight Whitehaven will get from East. Whitehaven is coming off of a loss to Lausanne and I'm sure that they would love nothing more than to give it to East. East is coming off a dogfight win against neighborhood rival Melrose and will have the confidence that they have a chance to win. I think this will be a pretty good game.      

This game is still going to be a good game. I think East is coming into their own, just like Whitehaven. However, I think our defense pulls Whitehaven over the top in this game.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mustang49 said:

You are funny. 

Lots of people laugh untill that first punch in the mouth, then it gets real.. It just may not get that bad. But I am telling you that Whithaven is going to bring a nasty attitude to the field after last weeks game.  Shouldn't have lot that one, they dropped in the rankings and they have something to prove. I believe they will acrry that statemnt out tonight 

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Unfortunately for East I believe this game carries over some hurt feelings from last week. I look for this to get ugly early and proably be a running clock by half..

Whitehaven 56

East 7

Even if we could hang 56 on East. We wouldn't. Our philosophy has changed quite a bit over the years.

6 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Even with a change of philosophpy, dominant will be dominant...and I thik it will show up in a big way

Yeah ... putting 50, 60, and 70 on the board is telling about the HC's mindset. You have to grow out of that kind of thinking if you want to have continued success. In other words ... the coaches have to 'grow up'.

9 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

41-14 Haven... we still have plenty room for improvement imo. 

First off hats off to whitehaven. The game was way more closer than the score. Its was 20-14 with 8 minutes left. That turnover was huge. For #13 and 1 to have so many offers. I wasnt impressed. I think we battled to the end. Couple stupid mistakes. We gone be okay. Plus we had 3 srarters out. So i am pleasd with our effort. Still room for improvement.