Oakland vs Blackman it going to be hot at the Inferno

riots

Hey I didn't say no name you ole stupid as..you right you can't read or comprehend ...i said kid with a concussion....if you need some insult time well I'm here to give it to you....are you that sensitive...that you do t realize this site is just for opinions and hype....these are my opinions...take it for what it mean....just like your opinion is yours....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, riots said:

Hey I didn't say no name you ole stupid as..you right you can't read or comprehend ...i said kid with a concussion....if you need some insult time well I'm here to give it to you....are you that sensitive...that you do t realize this site is just for opinions and hype....these are my opinions...take it for what it mean....just like your opinion is yours....

You really look pretty foolish... see I mentioned Teague and Connor Murphy and you responded with this "and of course that running back you was talking about want be running this week, because. He received a Siegel headache concussion ..." Hype and opinion never won a game... See I didn't say you were stupid I said your opinion was.  (in other words disagreeing)

Edited by Blaze45

Take your medicine, regroup and realize you got nothing to prove..because now you have brought in mount juliet, oakland,Smyrna and Siegel.  I have said this is about opinions yours is yours, mine is mine..no need to throw shade at others, this is me and you talking..what are you so angry about.. you are on here to much that's the problem with you...im on here just two days a week, normally at the end of the week, so when I post I post. When I'm off here I'm off...but I will be back on admediate after the game so I can heckle you since I know you are sensitive...again wilhoite don't play the whole game as one may have thought...in your mine since he was in the field he played all 40min. Get a grip of your thoughts,,,take your meds and come back on fresh tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, riots said:

Take your medicine, regroup and realize you got nothing to prove..because now you have brought in mount juliet, oakland,Smyrna and Siegel.  I have said this is about opinions yours is yours, mine is mine..no need to throw shade at others, this is me and you talking..what are you so angry about.. you are on here to much that's the problem with you...im on here just two days a week, normally at the end of the week, so when I post I post. When I'm off here I'm off...but I will be back on admediate after the game so I can heckle you since I know you are sensitive...again wilhoite don't play the whole game as one may have thought...in your mine since he was in the field he played all 40min. Get a grip of your thoughts,,,take your meds and come back on fresh tomorrow. 

No medicine needed...Mt Juliet, Smyrna Siegel, because you have no team and the only thing you  have done in 40 some odd post that you have been on here is stir the pot. 48 minutes not 40... No need for shade, you cast enough doubt on yourself every post...  I will be on here this weekend  as well.. feel free to come heckle if you want . BTW Your profile says you have been on here everyday this week...either you can't tell the truth or don't know what the truth is....

Edited by Blaze45

You are a shady poster you haven't answer  nothing that I ask you of because you into yourfeelings.  I didn't start posting till Wednesday sucker.and the only reason I'm posting Joe is because of you and it's not the end of the week...one thing  you do know is that Blackman  found one little hope in seigal defense and that's the only hole theycould run to everything  else was shut down. The passing, game the qb. Had Siegel had a qb , Blackman db got beat all night by Siegel  receivers.the qb keep I we throwing them.. plus Siegel  got in Blackman territory several Times..its not Blackman fault they didn't score......but you don't want to talk about those  things you can like Blackman dominated plus the last 2 tds Blackman  score with a few minutes left seigal change to some of there Jr varsity.. so don't fool your self like Blackman put 35 points on the board in one quarter..and 48 minutes that's better thanks....and hey you dummy losing ain't no strange thing to Siegel...they came in as underdog. Wasn't no pressure on Siegel fool. The only thing Siegel did was exposed Blackman weakness to Oakland, patch that up...i don't blame Watson for not wanting it on tv ...because Blackman ain't played nobody yet truthfully. Since you want to take me their...but I bet you once Oakland turn it on they will turn it up...and want you come find me...this not your ######.....but I will be heckling you to heck

19 minutes ago, riots said:

You are a shady poster you haven't answer  nothing that I ask you of because you into yourfeelings.  I didn't start posting till Wednesday sucker.and the only reason I'm posting Joe is because of you and it's not the end of the week...one thing  you do know is that Blackman  found one little hope in seigal defense and that's the only hole theycould run to everything  else was shut down. The passing, game the qb. Had Siegel had a qb , Blackman db got beat all night by Siegel  receivers.the qb keep I we throwing them.. plus Siegel  got in Blackman territory several Times..its not Blackman fault they didn't score......but you don't want to talk about those  things you can like Blackman dominated plus the last 2 tds Blackman  score with a few minutes left seigal change to some of there Jr varsity.. so don't fool your self like Blackman put 35 points on the board in one quarter..and 48 minutes that's better thanks....and hey you dummy losing ain't no strange thing to Siegel...they came in as underdog. Wasn't no pressure on Siegel fool. The only thing Siegel did was exposed Blackman weakness to Oakland, patch that up...i don't blame Watson for not wanting it on tv ...because Blackman ain't played nobody yet truthfully. Since you want to take me their...but I bet you once Oakland turn it on they will turn it up...and want you come find me...this not your ######.....but I will be heckling you to heck

Oh yes... please lets talk smack some more... You obviously are smokin crack or clearly didn't take your meds.Tested???? I thought you said Siegel was going to be our first big test last week... Oh thats right couldn't be you since you are only on two days a week. Then lets  talk about that powerhouse  Oakland played,  1A Republic I believe it was .. 70 of their 168 points  came from that game. And face it Independence aint what independence was last year. (we hung 28 on them at the Jamboree) Then the Big bad Maryville win .. the only real test you have had , and not a full one at that . without the starting QB and a hand full of other injuries?  Not to mention Riverdale who is missing their QB,and Dre. Siegel exposed a weakness for sure ... Then one where we got tired of running right up the middle for 7 and 8 yard s a carry.  ... And to use your own words against you, Blackman aint supposed to win, everybody has already said that. Aint no pressure on them. It is all on you and them backyard Brawlers.  

You must be unemployed..

You make no sense ,your no expert, neither am i...like I said earlier until a school from the Boro bring home a championship all the talk mean nothing....siegel used to getting beat...but Blackman seems to get smoke  bad during playoffs can you  fix that. So quit being a local hero,and start winning championship , what you do to schools around here means nothing,..,at least seigal play with their on kids....and Oakland wins against Maryville  means they had to do what Blackman can't do..stop Maryville....ans learn how to answer the questions..your not stable, you skirt around question like a politician ....im still waiting to hear  about Oakland d-1 players and a lot more shet you can't even answer.....all you know is wilhoite and Siegel if I didn't know any better by the way you talk I would though Blackman played Siegel scared 

39 minutes ago, riots said:

You must be unemployed..

You make no sense ,your no expert, neither am i...like I said earlier until a school from the Boro bring home a championship all the talk mean nothing....siegel used to getting beat...but Blackman seems to get smoke  bad during playoffs can you  fix that. So quit being a local hero,and start winning championship , what you do to schools around here means nothing,..,at least seigal play with their on kids....and Oakland wins against Maryville  means they had to do what Blackman can't do..stop Maryville....ans learn how to answer the questions..your not stable, you skirt around question like a politician ....im still waiting to hear  about Oakland d-1 players and a lot more shet you can't even answer.....all you know is wilhoite and Siegel if I didn't know any better by the way you talk I would though Blackman played Siegel scared 

Yep you caught me skippy.. I am unemployed..... I never said I was an expert.. Schools from the Boro won several Chapionships. Skirt questions... you change directions like the wind... I wanna talk about D1 Players .. I named you some... then it was they aint in the papaer...Like anybody on here controls that ... then it was Wilhoite was out in the first quarter... (wrong)  That running back you was talking about got a Siegel Headache  (wrong player) They shut that qb out... 2 passing tds  2 rushing?  (wrong)  Siegel Play with their own kids (WRONG! sorry but wasn't Wilhoite a transfer this year? )   Don't take no polygraph test... That needle will be bouncing around like a singer sewing machine.... 

So who is this calling me joe..the name is not Joe it's big bad as Randy if you want too know....im 6'5 320 lbs..so again you don't know ####. I follow Rutherford co football ball the last 30 years I played at riverdale..dont get me confuse with some of your other people. That are on your ####..im mostly an underdog  cat. I like looser in case you don't know..i speak well of all the schools your not the only one that keep.up with football in Rutherford co. I've went to more Rutherford co games this year then you probably have.....next week you will  hear me talking about lavergn that's how I role. I'm not stuck in one school or a mother. I be in the Oakland stands me expert. I hope you find John..