Summit @ Franklin County

delusional32

Summits head coach started his coaching career fresh out of collage coaching under Mac at Marshall County.  It will be a teacher vs student type game Friday night. Summit will be favored over FC but I am not going to count Mac out I think he and his team will be ready for this game. My opinion is that this will be nock down drag out kind of game. Both teams run a almost  mirror offense. I pick FC over Summit for the upset.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2017 at 10:52 AM, delusional32 said:

Summits head coach started his coaching career fresh out of collage coaching under Mac at Marshall County.  It will be a teacher vs student type game Friday night. Summit will be favored over FC but I am not going to count Mac out I think he and his team will be ready for this game. My opinion is that this will be nock down drag out kind of game. Both teams run a almost  mirror offense. I pick FC over Summit for the upset.

Seen summit this year and they are a darn good football team with a darn good athlete running all over other darn good football teams. FC has that one boy, but they aint got no one like #13 at summit. Summit beat Indy, Page, and held their own with Ravenwood in Jamboree. Johnny thinks this one isnt close and if it is its because Mac held the ball the whole game. Possible blowout. 

9941525-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

37 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Seen summit this year and they are a darn good football team with a darn good athlete running all over other darn good football teams. FC has that one boy, but they aint got no one like #13 at summit. Summit beat Indy, Page, and held their own with Ravenwood in Jamboree. Johnny thinks this one isnt close and if it is its because Mac held the ball the whole game. Possible blowout. 

9941525-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

Hope your wrong on this one. 

On 9/29/2017 at 2:32 PM, delusional32 said:

Hope your wrong on this one. 

Well Johnny tried to warn you about those Summit Spartans and that big time D1 baller they got. Those spartan boys have played with some of the best in Middle TN this season and knew this one would be a laugher. Good to see FC enjoying a season though. Lots of good fellers down in those parts! 

9073921-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

10 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Well Johnny tried to warn you about those Summit Spartans and that big time D1 baller they got. Those spartan boys have played with some of the best in Middle TN this season and knew this one would be a laugher. Good to see FC enjoying a season though. Lots of good fellers down in those parts! 

9073921-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

Sadly you was right JohnnyRadcliff Summit is a really good looking team . I am still happy with FC and the direction the program is going. Hopefully FC can put together a 3 game win streak for a 7-3 season and get to the play offs this season that would be something FC hasn't done in years. 6-4 is what I have predicted from the start of season. I think 5-5 would be worst case scenario.