Notre Dame @ Silverdale Baptist Academy

Booger

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Booger said:

in Silverdales short time on the gridiron....who is the most well nown or best payer to come off of VW parkway......who was the last one they had to play saturday......was the last one to play Saturday the one that graduated an Irishman

Booger just sayin :unsure:

If you built a team out of 2nd string of those 2 teams you'd win convincingly vs Silverdale. 

They are not interested in winning football games. And Boyd is headed down that path. 

38-0 half....2 and 3rds make it 58-0......Irish

Lordy Lordy Booger can remember when we werent very good..must admit Silverdale never quit competing and that is comendable...respectfully understand they could not prep for what hit them.......best real turf in the Chattanooga area...that grass is amazin....

..GCA up next

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

6 hours ago, orangeslice13 said:

Should have quoted this one instead. 

Hope you stay healthy. Would like to see a couple of the ND guys get a ring 

dangit Slice...Booger cant ever tell which way your goin....U got Booger throwin treble hooks at u one moment....then U got Booger sukin nasal drainage the next

Booger hopin those CoG to Catholic converts yall had get a ring to...plus bout 50 others.....closest ND ever been was probly 2014 when the refs and Aluminum City and their Goons cheated us outta a Gold Ball.....then again the Tinheads of Alcoa were in Fants way from the get go....2005 may have been as close an oppurtunity

Booger really misses his Goons.....NOT

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

7 hours ago, Booger said:

dangit Slice...Booger cant ever tell which way your goin....U got Booger throwin treble hooks at u one moment....then U got Booger sukin nasal drainage the next

Booger hopin those CoG to Catholic converts yall had get a ring to...plus bout 50 others.....closest ND ever been was probly 2014 when the refs and Aluminum City and their Goons cheated us outta a Gold Ball.....then again the Tinheads of Alcoa were in Fants way from the get go....2005 may have been as close an oppurtunity

Booger really misses his Goons.....NOT

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Boog. Just because I don't like the things your coach sometimes teaches and because I point out that you guys jumped the gun with giving aid before moving to D2 doesn't mean I don't like you. 

There's a lot to be proud of for the Irish. Your school is clearly dedicated to winning.  And they are well coached. You deserve a title and I hope you get one. 

You up need to remember that I've said a lot worse about my Bucs this year than I've said about your Irish.  I just try to call it like I see it. 

For example I said your Irish is committed to winning.....well.....I had a conversation this week that proves to me my Bucs no longer care about a Winning program. After what I heard this week I'd be shocked if we are ever competitive in D2. 

it is what it is. 

5 hours ago, orangeslice13 said:

Boog. Just because I don't like the things your coach sometimes teaches and because I point out that you guys jumped the gun with giving aid before moving to D2 doesn't mean I don't like you. 

There's a lot to be proud of for the Irish. Your school is clearly dedicated to winning.  And they are well coached. You deserve a title and I hope you get one. 

You up need to remember that I've said a lot worse about my Bucs this year than I've said about your Irish.  I just try to call it like I see it. 

For example I said your Irish is committed to winning.....well.....I had a conversation this week that proves to me my Bucs no longer care about a Winning program. After what I heard this week I'd be shocked if we are ever competitive in D2. 

it is what it is. 

What did you hear? No way Boyd will be okay with not competing. 

12 hours ago, orangeslice13 said:

it is what it is. 

only kinda aid the Irish jumped the gun on was first Aid.......we been playin the Aluminum Citys, Baylors, McCallies, Catholic Norths, and down in M eye crooked letter eye crooked letter eye pee pee eye......we been conditioned to take no prisoners

Booger just sayin International-Red-Cross-Flag-1-icon.png