AC vs. CC

MAVERICK1995

1 hour ago, haweanbula said:

Greeneville is going to state out of the east. If you look at the east at all the only options are Greeneville, Elizabethton, and AC. Greeneville is the best team in 4a in the east. I think maybe Haywood or some team like that will be out of the west. 

Anderson County is overrated. It will come down to Greeneville & Betsy with Greeneville blowing them away at home and welcoming Marshall County or some  team from that area in the semis before the SHIP!!! 

Edited by DevilMan03

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Anderson County is overrated. It will come down to Greeneville & Betsy with Greeneville blowing them away at home and welcoming Marshall County or some  team from that area in the semis before the SHIP!!! 

You sound just like you did last year...lol When you all played Central... Your post is comical that sounds like a 10 year old.....

48 minutes ago, Space3 said:

You sound just like you did last year...lol When you all played Central... Your post is comical that sounds like a 10 year old.....

You may find it funny now but when your team is lacing up for basketball with an early playoff exit you won’t be laughing. 

I will say I was laughing pretty hard after we beat AC 55-9 last year! Now you guys had to schedule cupcakes every week 

4 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Apparently Greeneville is somewhat overrated. Betsy almost proved that point and I can imagine if they play Greeneville again the outcome will favor Betsy. Not worried about the Mavericks; they will be playing long after Greeneville goes down. Somewhat like last year with Central.

37 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

You may find it funny now but when your team is lacing up for basketball with an early playoff exit you won’t be laughing. 

I will say I was laughing pretty hard after we beat AC 55-9 last year! Now you guys had to schedule cupcakes every week 

Devilman03 (Tape recorder) we haven't heard that one before, you crack me up........lol

27 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Apparently Greeneville is somewhat overrated. Betsy almost proved that point and I can imagine if they play Greeneville again the outcome will favor Betsy. Not worried about the Mavericks; they will be playing long after Greeneville goes down. Somewhat like last year with Central.

Betsy isn’t a bad team. Greeneville is far superior but they also aren’t a Chattanooga team like your use to. If you played our schedule I can guarantee 4 loses Ac would have 

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Betsy isn’t a bad team. Greeneville is far superior but they also aren’t a Chattanooga team like your use to. If you played our schedule I can guarantee 4 loses Ac would have 

You can't even say that! You have not played AC yet; if you get that far and get to play AC then you will never say that again!

16 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You can't even say that! You have not played AC yet; if you get that far and get to play AC then you will never say that again!

The DEVILS will trounce AC just like in 2016  ..... if AC makes it that far ... they have played NOBODY ... a bunch of chumps from Chattanooga .. LOL 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tadvols said:

The DEVILS will trounce AC just like in 2016  ..... if AC makes it that far ... they have played NOBODY ... a bunch of chumps from Chattanooga .. LOL 

No in no way will that happen this year. Your too funny. LOL  But you will see soon along with The Devil. Underestimating the Mavs but that's ok. That's what makes it fun! :)

8 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

TadVols I’m sure the cows are glad to have you guys off the schedule lol 

Of course they are as well as Knox Central and Knox Catholic .. id rather play good teams that all those Chattanooga chumps .. A.C. thinks they are good . Lol ..i saw them in pre season scrimmage against Fulton and South Doyle .. A.C. never found the end zone against either .. if they make it to you it will be another whipping like 2016 ...

18 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Of course they are as well as Knox Central and Knox Catholic .. id rather play good teams that all those Chattanooga chumps .. A.C. thinks they are good . Lol ..i saw them in pre season scrimmage against Fulton and South Doyle .. A.C. never found the end zone against either .. if they make it to you it will be another whipping like 2016 ...

Mavman is about to come unglued with what you just said lol. 

But I totally agree. When you only play the school of the blind teams you’ll get destroyed when you play the TOP DOGS