AC vs. CC

MAVERICK1995

24 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

#1 team of the Cupcakes. 

Ac is like Washington in college football. 

Once they play a really good team they get destroyed. Hence the 55-9 loss to Greeneville last year WITH THE SAME players as this year! 

If you don’t make it to play Greeneville it’s gonna be hilarious and if you do make it it’s still gonna be hilarious as We embarrass the cows again. 3 years in a row 

Wait a minute; I am an Huskies long time fan and that is low blow up here in Seattle! Huskies had a bad game that's all. They made playoffs last year and they will be fine and ready to take on anyone! You might want to think about how good the Mavs are this year before you speak so highly of the Devil's. The Mavs will take care of business if Greeneville makes it that far; I will guarantee it!!!

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m for a rude awakening farmer! Would to see you guys in Greeneville for thanksgiving! 

Greeneville WILL BE THERE! We have too much power

Not sure what you are implying by saying you are in for a rude awakening.  The MJ guy is thumping his chest because they are ranked 3rd in 6A meanwhile their opponents are a blistering 26-46. Region 4 (our region) will likely sweep region 3 in the first round and end up playing each other like we did last year. We have a pretty good region with Maplewood, Spring Hill and Nolensville.  Granted this is Nolensville's first full varsity schedule but they have some athletes. I think in the next couple of years, if they remain in 4A they will be hard to handle. If their roster is correct the have 60 sophmores.

Edited by leadfarmer

21 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Not sure what you are implying by saying you are in for a rude awakening.  The MJ guy is thumping his chest because they are ranked 3rd in 6A meanwhile their opponents are a blistering 26-46. Region 4 (our region) will likely sweep region 3 in the first round and end up playing each other like we did last year. We have a pretty good region with Maplewood, Spring Hill and Nolensville.  Granted this is Nolensville's first full varsity schedule but they have some athletes. I think in the next couple of years, if they remain in 4A they will be hard to handle. If their roster is correct the have 60 sophmores.

It wasn’t toward you farmer. They are in for a rude awakening. We can’t help our district schedule but we do schedule hard out of conference. 

35 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

It wasn’t toward you farmer. They are in for a rude awakening. We can’t help our district schedule but we do schedule hard out of conference. 

Same with us. We try and schedule tough out of conference teams to get us ready for the post season. Some coaches are content with going 10-0 and getting wiped out in the playoffs.  I don't care if we go 5-5 in the regular season as long as we are battle tested come playoff time.

I have no dog in this fight....but Greeneville's opponents win/loss is 28-27....including an 0-8 team.  Not exactly world beaters.  Now they have played known powerhouses of the past and did well at that...but if they meet then thats the only game that will matter.  Give credit where credit is due....i remember just a few years ago yall said the same thing to thise Fulton teams about not playing a hard schedule and you were embarrassed 2 years in a row.  Now AC isnt thise Fulton teams BUT yall also embarrased them a couple years before their run and you had this same self confidence.  I guess we will know more in a month or so.  Ive not kept up with much this year but i have followed the Falcons and the Bobcats and ive checked in on this Mav team especially after they were on the news a few weeks back honoring the flag.  But who knows....im just Larry.  Yall have no need to reply to me....i just gave my opinion.  Good luck to both undefeated teams.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

I have no dog in this fight....but Greeneville's opponents win/loss is 28-27....including an 0-8 team.  Not exactly world beaters.  Now they have played known powerhouses of the past and did well at that...but if they meet then thats the only game that will matter.  Give credit where credit is due....i remember just a few years ago yall said the same thing to thise Fulton teams about not playing a hard schedule and you were embarrassed 2 years in a row.  Now AC isnt thise Fulton teams BUT yall also embarrased them a couple years before their run and you had this same self confidence.  I guess we will know more in a month or so.  Ive not kept up with much this year but i have followed the Falcons and the Bobcats and ive checked in on this Mav team especially after they were on the news a few weeks back honoring the flag.  But who knows....im just Larry.  Yall have no need to reply to me....i just gave my opinion.  Good luck to both undefeated teams.

Greenevilles non conference schedule has been hard including 3 6a teams. Big wins over Db who beat Farragut and a top 10 team in Science Hill! 

Btw Greeneville has beat Ac 2 years in a row! 

2015- 38-9 

2016 55-9 

Btw Ac has two 0-8 teams 

Two- 2-6 teams 

Three- 3-5 teams 

thats also the 46th worst schedule 

Edited by DevilMan03

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greenevilles non conference schedule has been hard including 3 6a teams. Big wins over Db who beat Farragut and a top 10 team in Science Hill! 

Btw Greeneville has beat Ac 2 years in a row! 

2015- 38-9 

2016 55-9 

Btw Ac has two 0-8 teams 

Two- 2-6 teams 

Three- 3-5 teams 

thats also the 46th worst schedule 

This very website has GV #1 and AC #6 strength of schedule.   So maybe we are looking at different sources.  Either way. Good luck. https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/rankings/sos.cfm?sportid=1

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LarryGee77 said:

This very website has GV #1 and AC #6 strength of schedule.   So maybe we are looking at different sources.  Either way. Good luck. https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/rankings/sos.cfm?sportid=1

Your not looking at the right one. Go to Ac football page here on coacht it will show you schedule strength. The one you showed is just strength and success of the team overall. No question why Greeneville is number 1