Notre Dame @ Grace Christian Academy-Knoxville

Booger

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I think this game potentially can be closer than people may expect. Grace slings the ball well. Something that ND hasn't seen much this year. I think ND wins but Grace is playing really good ball and my give you a better game based off schemes than you think. But I've got ND winning. 

See...you and I can agree on something.  ND front seven puts too much pressure on Grace qb.  I think Grace will struggle more when the field gets short.

ND 36 Grace 27

16 hours ago, Booger said:

this should b very interestin.....first ever matchup gainst the 2.....finess or Brutality

its own Praywhileuraisem

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Let's see.....you all whooped Sparty.....Sparty whooped us in the 2nd half...... I don't figure we need to do much talking this week, except what we can do on the field. Gotta beat "the man" before ya can be "the man!" Much respect is due your program to this point.

I hope you make the trip....I know a couple of diehard Rams would love to meet the Guru of Lucky Charms. I've literally got the BEST SEAT in the house...very easy to find. Pride has free reign of the whole place. He's more well-connected than me! :) 

We did some interestin' things this past week that give me some hope we are working toward givin Irish brain trusts at least somethin to contemplate. It'll be all about how our lines compete.....always is in a good, ole fashion game of smash em n gash em football!

Big game vs the #1 team in the East Region. Looking forward to it. Too early in the week to tell how our team will scheme against the catholic school from chatt. Maybe it will reveal itself as the week unfolds. Glad to see all the 1-7 boyd guys on here supporting the team that they claim stole their players. Guess those boys have a lot of rash in the groin area from that fence they ride. Might want to concentrate on how to move that oblong ball across that goal line instead of fence ridin’....

24 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Big game vs the #1 team in the East Region. Looking forward to it. Too early in the week to tell how our team will scheme against the catholic school from chatt. Maybe it will reveal itself as the week unfolds. Glad to see all the 1-7 boyd guys on here supporting the team that they claim stole their players. Guess those boys have a lot of rash in the groin area from that fence they ride. Might want to concentrate on how to move that oblong ball across that goal line instead of fence ridin’....

:roflol::roflol:Getting started early on this one..... gonna be a fun week!

Edited by RaiseEmRightnPray

16 minutes ago, gcapride said:

What? Really? 

13 minutes ago, gcapride said:

So.......one team takes our players and we are supposed to think that they are not as good a team because of it? 

If I thought Grace was going to win I'd say so....and it would not be based on where the kids came from but rather how they play on the field. 

And the loss of Boyd players to CCS, Baylor, McCallie and ND is the fault of Boyd and Boyd alone. 

Keep pointing to the Boyd record. Maybe it will embarrass Boyd enough to do something about it though I doubt it. 

As for your hurt feelings that someone had the audacity to pick against you......

give me me a freaking break.