CCS @ ND

Booger

8 hours ago, OLDad said:

One thing for certain about this year ... Chattanooga Christian is the most under rated team in DII-AA ... they were picked to finish 18th out of 19 teams. Are they as good as Webb, ND, GCA? No, they're not ... but they are getting better ... and Mondo (along with most of the offense) is back next year.

dont nose who was doin the pickin.....but not even Booger was pickin the Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembley to b 18 of 19 and Booger dont like none of em....specially that feller that call that sportsmanship meetin and that feller that wouldnt shake Fants hand

...and yes St Elmo is gettin better...they r survivin close battles with Silverdale Boyd and CAK....hang your bonnet on those wins

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

Mondo is beast, we can all agree on that. You see Sparty, some get on here to poke fun and stir the pot. Others want to boast. I just get on here to show off my prognostication prowess. Scratch me on the belly and we'll be friends for life. Kinda like Cousin Eddie and Clark. 

And if you don't mind Clark, I'd like to get something real nice for you. Something real nice!

LBBO

Booger just sayin cousin_eddie.jpg

18 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

Why, Johnny...are you implying that this video represents ND football?!  Are you saying ND football is arrogant and thugish?!  

ND Football is the U of east Tn, whatever you want to call it. This game going to have as many penalty yards as that Miami/Texas game where the hurricanes mud stomped the Longhorns! Sportsmanship meetings will be called but CCS aint got enough ballers to be competitive yet with ND. CCS also dont help themselves acting all high and mighty all the time, and deserve the beat down that they will get. Havent they never beaten ND in a varsity game? I know they emptied the coolers on the coach a few years back after that JV victory. 

Johnny Just Sayin

9947091-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

9 hours ago, Booger said:

dont nose who was doin the pickin.....but not even Booger was pickin the Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembley to b 18 of 19 and Booger dont like none of em....specially that feller that call that sportsmanship meetin and that feller that wouldnt shake Fants hand

...and yes St Elmo is gettin better...they r survivin close battles with Silverdale Boyd and CAK....hang your bonnet on those wins

9955213-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

12 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

ND Football is the U of east Tn, whatever you want to call it. This game going to have as many penalty yards as that Miami/Texas game where the hurricanes mud stomped the Longhorns! Sportsmanship meetings will be called but CCS aint got enough ballers to be competitive yet with ND. CCS also dont help themselves acting all high and mighty all the time, and deserve the beat down that they will get. Havent they never beaten ND in a varsity game? I know they emptied the coolers on the coach a few years back after that JV victory. 

Johnny Just Sayin

9947091-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

oh lordy sweet baby jesus.....u wait til the of next year when that deal they cut down in Gulf Shores at the Pink Pony Pub ends.....and they have to move up to DII-AAA in all sports

Booger just sayin pink_pony_pub.jpg

5 minutes ago, Booger said:

oh lordy sweet baby jesus.....u wait til the of next year when that deal they cut down in Gulf Shores at the Pink Pony Pub ends.....and they have to move up to DII-AAA in all sports

Johnny forgot about that deal. Yikes that will end badly for the Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Snake Handling Assembly down on charger drive formerly frontage road. Better pony up and call that old coach back to spread the ball around. Johnny dont think that Wing T will work on BA & MBA next season...

10221035-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

1 hour ago, Booger said:

If CCS moves up then all of us get to go bowling next year?!  Really?!  What kind of mess is this Boog?

10 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

If CCS moves up then all of us get to go bowling next year?!  Really?!  What kind of mess is this Boog?

lets just say that when all that free condo space all u could eat oysters was provided before the pettion to play down in DII-A in all the sports xept football...even though they were over.....St Elmo Christian got a 730 day get out of jail free card.....then its DII-AA in all sports for them soon.....Booger taken 20-1 that they fire 30 students and submit a 449 at the next Happy Hour at the Pink Pony Pub.

9 hours ago, Booger said:

lets just say that when all that free condo space all u could eat oysters was provided before the pettion to play down in DII-A in all the sports xept football...even though they were over.....St Elmo Christian got a 730 day get out of jail free card.....then its DII-AA in all sports for them soon.....Booger taken 20-1 that they fire 30 students and submit a 449 at the next Happy Hour at the Pink Pony Pub.

I'm thinking we need to consider getting our numbers inline with 1A. We are that much above the cutoff. Of course if we keep losing like we are it may happen on its own. ;) You feel me!?!

1 hour ago, BoydBucFan said:

I'm thinking we need to consider getting our numbers inline with 1A. We are that much above the cutoff. Of course if we keep losing like we are it may happen on its own. ;) You feel me!?!

if the CoC have told the truth....then u need to fire 30 kids or b Silverdale strict on the next round of rookie vettin.....but that ant workin in the SeaHawks favor.....they r only 20 over A....they may run sum off themselves.......

......Siverdale Baptist and Grace Baptist may need to huddle up and pray bout settlin those Baptist differences and put a mergin on

1 hour ago, BoydBucFan said:

Johnny thinks quite a few of them middle classers will be firing students left and right to drop down to A. Unless Slice gets him a new 'crutin coach, those Bucs and Seachickens will long stay at the bottom of AA. 

10217268-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1