Sequoyah @ #2 Anderson County Mavericks

Anderson County Mavericks coming off a Clinched District Title 9-0 record and ranked #2 in the 4A classification and a big win last Friday night 63-14 over East Hamilton.  Mavericks are playing Sequoyah.  Sequoyah has been up and down most of the year. Will they be able to pull off a huge upset at the home of the Mavericks stadium? 

44 minutes ago, BigBama42 said:

I was sitting by a couple of folks from up near Anderson County at the UT/Bama game Saturday and they expressed concern that Anderson County hasn't played a really good team this year. They felt that Elizabethton or Greeneville could easily defeat this team. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Well I understand there concern however I guess we will have to wait and see. In my opinion the Mavs are an undeserved beast this year.  Plus they have a lot to prove. I think they will take it one game at a time. In the past when they have had good teams then there stars would get hurt because of a Tough schedule. This year they have had a schedule that favors there ability to stay healthy. Now it is on the coaching and I am confident they can execute.

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I understand there concern however I guess we will have to wait and see. In my opinion the Mavs are an undeserved beast this year.  Plus they have a lot to prove. I think they will take it one game at a time. In the past when they have had good teams then there stars would get hurt because of a Tough schedule. This year they have had a schedule that favors there ability to stay healthy. Now it is on the coaching and I am confident they can execute.

What was the excuse last year? 

1 hour ago, ALLDAYEVERYDAY said:

No excuses devilman...Greenville is the best team to ever lace em up. Nobody Is worthy to be on the same field. Is that what you wanna hear? 

I’m just wondering what the “Problem” was last year. In tougher competition AC got drilled. I can understand to an extent with injuries. However when we met last year it was the first game of the year. I’m just honestly wondering why not last year? 

1 hour ago, ALLDAYEVERYDAY said:

No excuses devilman...Greenville is the best team to ever lace em up. Nobody Is worthy to be on the same field. Is that what you wanna hear? 

Oh and btw it’s Green”E”ville! 

It’s the same E that Cook”E”ville has but we know Anderson County football doesn’t know anything about cookeville :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Edited by DevilMan03