D2 AAA Postseason Predictions

Playerscoach2

I notice a lot of other threads for the other classes are on here so I thought I'd start a AAA thread. What are you guys predictions on the games this week and why?

BA VS MUS

Briarcrest Vs McCallie

Baylor Vs MBA 

Christian Brothers Vs Father Ryan

Another intriguing question is who do we see as the favorite for Mr. Football in this division after the finalists where announce? 

Just some football talk on here.

On 11/4/2017 at 8:19 PM, Playerscoach2 said:

I notice a lot of other threads for the other classes are on here so I thought I'd start a AAA thread. What are you guys predictions on the games this week and why?

BA VS MUS

Briarcrest Vs McCallie

Baylor Vs MBA 

Christian Brothers Vs Father Ryan

Another intriguing question is who do we see as the favorite for Mr. Football in this division after the finalists where announce? 

Just some football talk on here.

Wow I hadn't heard anything about Father Ryan all year long, thought they gave up playing football. Guess the new coach hasn't got it going yet.

34 minutes ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

BA beats everyone by however much they want to throughout the playoffs. 

I disagree. While I do think BA wins each game by at least two scores, there have been a few teams play them close, including Baylor for 3 and a half quarters. I think McCallie will give them a game for at least at half when they meet in the semifinals. MBA if they make it have played them tight the past couple years in state. BA wins state but I don't think they mercy rule everyone on the way. 

23 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I disagree. While I do think BA wins each game by at least two scores, there have been a few teams play them close, including Baylor for 3 and a half quarters. I think McCallie will give them a game for at least at half when they meet in the semifinals. MBA if they make it have played them tight the past couple years in state. BA wins state but I don't think they mercy rule everyone on the way. 

Don’t necessarily think they will mercy rule everyone, but I think they are good enough to do that if they play their best. Not a knock on anyone else, they are just extremely good this year. I’d be surprised if anyone plays them within 20 points. But I have been wrong plenty of times and will be wrong again lol 

On 11/9/2017 at 0:54 PM, WilsonJr1990 said:

Don’t necessarily think they will mercy rule everyone, but I think they are good enough to do that if they play their best. Not a knock on anyone else, they are just extremely good this year. I’d be surprised if anyone plays them within 20 points. But I have been wrong plenty of times and will be wrong again lol 

Agree with this. BA is a step above everyone else in TN this year. But they have been shaky in the first half of a few games this year. Ensworth and Father Ryan gave them trouble early. I think McCallie puts a little pressure on in the first half on Friday, but in the end BA ends up winning by 3+ TDs again.