Crockett County vs Haywood-Round 3

Tigerfan256

1 hour ago, Tigerfan256 said:

Keep your heads up Cavaliers, you had a great season.  10-3 and making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs is nothing to be ashamed of.  I'm proud to be a Cavalier fan.

Congratulations to the Tomcats, you guys were the better team this year.  Now go bring that Gold ball back to Region 7!

Classy post Tigerfan!! I agree with you, the Cavaliers had a great run and had a tremendous season!! Nothing to hand your heads about.

I think our guys are hungry after losing to the eventual state champion last year on a couple of blown plays!! Hope we can make it there and see what we can do!!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, tomcatfan said:

Classy post Tigerfan!! I agree with you, the Cavaliers had a great run and had a tremendous season!! Nothing to hand your heads about.

I think our guys are hungry after losing to the eventual state champion last year on a couple of blown plays!! Hope we can make it there and see what we can do!!

I believe you guys will have a chance at the Gold Ball.  I know the East TN fans won't agree but I, for one, would find it hard to believe that any program in 4A would be better than this years Tomcats team.  Here's a Cavalier fan hoping you guys bring that championship back to West TN!

• Like 1