#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

Don't y'all love High School football?  This is what it's all about.  Best of luck to Marshall Co. and hope things work out for your RB.  It's sad that it has to be left in the hands of an organization that is so inept at everything they do to make the final decision.  SMH

Hope both teams come thru injury free.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hollowman said:

Don't y'all love High School football?  This is what it's all about.  Best of luck to Marshall Co. and hope things work out for your RB.  It's sad that it has to be left in the hands of an organization that is so inept at everything they do to make the final decision.  SMH

Hope both teams come thru injury free.

Thanks man. I hope it works out for him too. Kam is a good kid and a very humble player. 

4 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Thanks man. I hope it works out for him too. Kam is a good kid and a very humble player. 

Which is what pi$$es me off even more, because he's a good kid.   And yet, here y'all are at the mercy of the T$$@@ because some jackwad officiating crew.  I hope that at least one person in that appeals meeting has a dadgum spine in his back and will take a stand for what is right!  Again, best wishes to y'all and especially to Liggett.

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2017 at 0:12 AM, Lovemytigers3 said:

Thank you Greeneville fans you seem genuinely kind, after last night I need warm welcoming football peeps! I will try to behave- I usually let the refs know if I see something they might miss! Just out of concern for my Tigers- other than that I get along well with most people! I think it will be a long ride and an exciting game. We are banged up after that bar fight last night, praying they overturn Liggett’s ejection because we sure need him and I can’t wait to see your stadium! It looks awesome and your team film and stats look pretty impressive- my Tigers will be ready though! I’ve had my eye on Greeneville for awhile now, really thought last year we would meet up but Knox central changed our plans! 

central c hanged alot of peoples plans and are doing it again this year, but im not sure they will be able to derail UT's farm team this friday, but i personally will be pulling for them. i cant stand catholic and wish cade mays would grow the heck up and stick with a decision one way or another....really want to meet you and lead...the visitors gate is at the bottom of the hill and wont open till 5  oclock. if you happen to gather at the gate like the AC fans did before the game, i'll look for you and holler at you and lead....be safe, leave super early a nd plan on a great atmosphere.

8 minutes ago, hollowman said:

Which is what pi$$es me off even more, because he's a good kid.   And yet, here y'all are at the mercy of the T$$@@ because some jackwad officiating crew.  I hope that at least one person in that appeals meeting has a dadgum spine in his back and will take a stand for what is right!  Again, best wishes to y'all and especially to Liggett.

I am still mad about it. I had to stop watching the video to keep from slamming my phone again to the wall. In all my years of watching him play ball, he has only had one  unsportsmanlike penalty and that was this year against Spring Hill.  Things were getting chippy in a rivalry game and Kam ran over a Huynh going into the endzone. The kid came up mouthing and Kam made a gesture with his hand insinuating that he was too small to stop him. I have the picture it's quite funny. Other than that, he takes care of business and on to the next play.

Edited by leadfarmer

30 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I am still mad about it. I had to stop watching the video to keep from slamming my phone again to the wall. In all my years of watching him play ball, he has only had one  unsportsmanlike penalty and that was this year against Spring Hill.  Things were getting chippy in a rivalry game and Kam ran over a Huynh going into the endzone. The kid came up mouthing and Kam made a gesture with his hand insinuating that he was too small to stop him. I have the picture it's quite funny. Other than that, he takes care of business and on to the next play.

Can you share that video?

If i recall correctly, Greeneville had a similar suspension to one of its best players in the playoffs a few years back.  The TSSAA is about like the NCAA in that their decision-making process is flawed and leads to absurd outcomes.  As i understand the appeals process, it is nearly impossible to get a suspension overturned, but i hope the kid is allowed to play if, in fact, the ejection was bogus.  At this stage, i would rather both teams be at full strength so there are no questions about who the better teams is.

Can someone post video of the play?  At what point of the game did it happen?