Nick Pitts

Guest wrslng

Over the past summer Clarksville Tennis Captain, Nick Pitts. I watched him serve over 110 mph consecutively. He has put on alot of muscle and his speed has double almost. Expect to see this kid in the state finals. Actually expect to see him on the 1st place podium.

I disagree, Parker Goolsby is the bet from Clarksville. His serve is not quite as fast as Nick's, but his conservative playing and consistent hits win the matches from him. I remember last season when he went 3 games without hitting a single ball out. Plus, all the Seniors on the team are the team captains'. Goolsby has been ranked higher than Pitts in the last two years, in addition Goolsby has an extra year of experience on the team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mike, nick.. just shut up. Yall should look back at this message board on about march 13th and see how your predictions went. the fact is i am the only person on the team that cares about tennis, yall goof around too much and your irresponsible. me and parker have been on the team longer than anybody else on the team. looking back it doesnt seem like im the one doing all the talk, its mike and nick.

we arent going to be able to do anything this year unless we play as a team and that means all the talk and backhandedness has to stop. backhandedness is a tennis joke. mike, stop talking for nick. nick, ill keep my mouth shut until the seedings... when seedings come out everything should be settled. but remember that me and parker have been on the team longer than any of the guys. trust out experience.