Many Thanks to Coach Ben Smith

BJones

First and foremost, Congrats to all the Great Coaches and Teams that Won this weekend. Ive been reading and reading all the junk about this team that team.... Well let me just say .. Being around the majority of these coaches that Won this weekend.. Alot of thanks should go to the Coach and Team not there... Ben Smith and the Bradley Bears. They opened up the doors many years back and set up what has become a great tradition and true parity among the Elite teams and Elite Wrestlers! 

Back in 2013 - Appy Elite was Created with many of the Teams and Wrestlers that have competed at the highest Level. Since then that has really transpired into a Great Tradition and built a foundation. Thank you Ben.

And again, Congrats to all the Teams whom this has helped. Continue to Grow the Sport. Never Forget what makes us all better - As Iron Sharpens Iron......

Poster: Coach Ben Jones, 8653684459

Just in case anyone has any issues or questions about my post. As so many of you like to hide behind names and post.

Edited by BJones
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like Coach Smith must have a big landscaping project coming up soon. 

I agree that Coach Smith has moved wrestling forward in the state and there are SEVERAL others that have done the same all across the state.  It would be a disservice to try to name them all because there are so many that are not with the high profile teams that will be missed.  

Ben that was nice of you to name Coach Smith......now, I hope you get the job. ;)