South Greene (0-1) @ Elizabethton (1-0)

EHSTrack06

4 hours ago, Appvol said:

Tracks Watauga has really improved over the past few years. They have a really good coach right now.Hibriten would be a huge test for Betsy. They won it in big 2a last year in North Carolina.Had like 90 kids come out this year for football.

Greeneville travels to Pisgah to mercy rule them again 

10 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

I need the link to the North Carolina site. All that trash talk last year was fun to read.

It will be even better this year.Pisgah thinks they have a team this year that can make a run to the championship in 2a.They are already talking smack to other fans.Pisgah has some fun posters.

https://ncpreps.forums.Unapproved Website/

Edited by Appvol
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

It will be even better this year.Pisgah thinks they have a team this year that can make a run to the championship in 2a.They are already talking smack to other fans.Pisgah has some fun posters.

https://ncpreps.forums.Unapproved Website/

Thanks man. I couldn't remember what the site was. I wonder if that guy ever paid up from last year?  I see another mercy rule coming.

Just now, DevilMan03 said:

That guy was me and the other poster would never send me an address or anything 

I know it was you he made the bet with but I couldn't remember who owed who what.  I thought it was the NC guy that had to pay up? Either way they weren't expecting the beating that they got.