Whitwell @ Signal Mountain

WingoVFL

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s what I’m saying. Comparatively speaking. The 2017 and 2018 SP teams are decent for our standards.  The 2017 and 2018 teams for Whitwel are great teams for Whitwell standards. Maybe that makes sense?

I see what your saying, I’m saying that all 3 teams are better than “Decent” as MrLegit was saying that’s just a joke imo 

16 minutes ago, ChattownLB said:

Whitwell May mercy rule Signal again. However they have played no one yet. I will say that at least Signal has played good competition. East ham not so much this year but Tyner and Red Bank are top notch teams. Signal has been tested. Whitwell is very good, I’m sure a lot of people on the Mtn will be glad to get past these first 4 games.

That’s why we scrimmage good teams during the summer pal 

56 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

You’re out of your mind if you think the 3 teams are decent all 3 can win a lot of games in 2 and 3a divisions 

That’s a bold statement when you say 3A! Do believe the “beast from the east” (Alcoa) rules in 3A! Of course there little brother GB could possibly give them a good game! 

As for Whitwell this Friday night, I see them winning once again. 

29 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

That’s a bold statement when you say 3A! Do believe the “beast from the east” (Alcoa) rules in 3A! Of course there little brother GB could possibly give them a good game! 

As for Whitwell this Friday night, I see them winning once again. 

Did I say beat Alcoa? If I did I didn’t mean to. All 3 could win Sequatchies region and that’s a fact. 

13 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Did I say beat Alcoa? If I did I didn’t mean to. All 3 could win Sequatchies region and that’s a fact. 

No you said, You’re out of your mind if you think the 3 teams are decent all 3 can win a lot of games in 2 and 3a divisions 

I believe in 2A we could hold our own with a lot of teams and your probably right with Sequatchie’s region but the top dog in 3A is Alcoa. I’ve seen in person what they can do on a football field. 

In 1A the top dog is GB and until they are beat we are just first to be last! 

Good luck Friday night but like I said, another win for Whitwell!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam
  • Like 1