Chuckey Doak vs Sullivan North

Gunner0331

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen some game footage on CD and Central. Central laid the wood to CD all the way up to the half. Central probably lost because they did not follow through and keep laying wood. North will lay the wood for four quarters. Also watched some footage of CD and Johnson County. Looks like JC burnt CD up through aerial attack. If North stomps on the gas and tosses it around every now and then, they will win. I believe a lot of opinions on here favoring CD are from their game with the forge. Do not underestimate the North Defense. They are solid.

Edited by Gunner0331

North wins 27-21. CD just couldn't do anything on offense in the second half. Grubbs returned a kick and caught a 4th quarter td for CD but they really couldn't get him the ball enough, and CD couldn't stop the run in the 4th quarter. It was 0-0 after 1, 14-14 at the half, and 14-14 after 3. Good game throughout. Also just a question, I don't go to a lot of high school games outside of Chuckey Doak, do bands usually play while the teams are playing? Like playing to purposely make noise to distract the other team. I don't really have a problem with it but just can't remember if I've seen another school do it.

2 hours ago, db1995 said:

North wins 27-21. CD just couldn't do anything on offense in the second half. Grubbs returned a kick and caught a 4th quarter td for CD but they really couldn't get him the ball enough, and CD couldn't stop the run in the 4th quarter. It was 0-0 after 1, 14-14 at the half, and 14-14 after 3. Good game throughout. Also just a question, I don't go to a lot of high school games outside of Chuckey Doak, do bands usually play while the teams are playing? Like playing to purposely make noise to distract the other team. I don't really have a problem with it but just can't remember if I've seen another school do it.

Yes. Especially during kickoff and kickoff return.