Kingston football

SportsnetWriter2

The Jackets are off to a rough 0-3 start with consecutive losses to in county rivals Harriman and Oliver Springs before Friday’s loss to Austin-East. I support Kingston and Coach Panky whenever they’re not playing my Blue Devils. I’d just like to hear from the Kingston faithful what your take on this situation is? Is the blame to be put on the coach and his staff or are the Yellow Jackets just that down this year? We’ve certainly been in similiar positions at Harriman before and the good news is that it does get better!

Kingston has always had talent..from little leauge on up to high school..i seriously think one of our biggest problems is we have never had a staff that develops players..we just got good ole boy coaches that are alumni.nothing wrong with that but we need to realize its not Th e 90s anymore..we need a coach for every position. Kingston needs a good quarterback.and a coach that can develop one..and coaches who can call plays..we need to get more modern here..honestly I loved when Blair Harrison was here for the 1 year before he got ran outta town..he was tough. He pushed the kids..he could coach well..kids didnt warm up to him like they should of..which is sad..i understand the kids love coach pankey..hes a great guy..but a place like  Kingston with there tradition and support from the community deserves better..yeah we went 7-3 last yr in the regular season.but to have a good year followed by a big time down year just proves we cannot develop players. And with over 700 kids in that school.with the amount of kids on the team theres no way we should be this bad..

5 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Kingston has always had talent..from little leauge on up to high school..i seriously think one of our biggest problems is we have never had a staff that develops players..we just got good ole boy coaches that are alumni.nothing wrong with that but we need to realize its not Th e 90s anymore..we need a coach for every position. Kingston needs a good quarterback.and a coach that can develop one..and coaches who can call plays..we need to get more modern here..honestly I loved when Blair Harrison was here for the 1 year before he got ran outta town..he was tough. He pushed the kids..he could coach well..kids didnt warm up to him like they should of..which is sad..i understand the kids love coach pankey..hes a great guy..but a place like  Kingston with there tradition and support from the community deserves better..yeah we went 7-3 last yr in the regular season.but to have a good year followed by a big time down year just proves we cannot develop players. And with over 700 kids in that school.with the amount of kids on the team theres no way we should be this bad..

Early season predictions had Kingston rated pretty high,  you guys shouldnt throw in the towel after a few loses.

20 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I was hoping you’d reply on this thread. It certainly wasn’t a slight to the Kingston Program whatsoever. I was genuinely interested in what you guys thought. I honestly hate it that you’re going through a struggle because it’s good for Roane county when Kingston is good. I think your comments are pretty accurate. Kingston certainly set themselves back up when they ran off Coach Harrison.