Riverdale vs. Dobyns Bennett

kccc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest titansfan

i think i have to go with riverdale on this one. even though blackman outplayed them and should of beat them last night. a few bad calls from the 8 yard line ended the game. with a score there game would have been over. but anyways i say riverdale will win because i think they are a better team and better coached. i hope they win though so we can have another region 4 state champion. so i give them this game. not sure if they could beat germantown(serisouly doubt it, they got to be the best team in the state in all divisions). Goodluck to ya warriors

GO BLAZE FUTURE STATE CHAMPIONS 2003

DB has never gotten past this round, 2 years ago they fell at Red Bank, after beating us (Oak Ridge) and Jeff now they go to Murfreesboro, to face a not as strong Riverdale team, as compared with past Riverdale teams. This is a golden opportunity for DB to win. They must avoid getting behind early on the road....I always used to say the road to Nashville (now Murfreesboro) goes through Murfreesboro. If the Indians avoid mistakes they can win a close one.....I would like to see DB win this one...

Guest afzombie00

First of all penalties kill the warriors if their o-line would play like they know how they will beat DB.the warrior defense does their job game after game and i think it's about time the offense get with it too. DB hasnt had the competition that RHS has but they have still made it this far. and when rhs scrimmaged MBA in the summer RHS had major holes to fill and didnt have the right people in the right places now RHS has em Riverdale will beat DB