William Blount travels to the Owl's Nest

Governm

On 9/11/2018 at 6:25 PM, Shadroach said:

Very Impressive PassiveAggressive. A complete sentence without trying to sound like you're a G or a professional wrestler with CTE. Most here on the board have a certain style, finesse and panache in their posts like Gov, Barney, Orngnblk and Fightfor. You sir it seems are competing with Willie for the Weakest Posts Trophy. Give up. Willie will crush you every time. When I read your posts I see a fat sweaty kid thats trying as hard as he can to move up to Second Chair tuba player in the marching band. Ol Shadroach challenges you to do 3 interesting posts in a row. In English.

this is kind of mean but the willie part made me laugh. so true.

On 9/11/2018 at 8:01 PM, Sharktooth said:

PassiveAggressive must be the Owl's towel boy that still wears his letterman jacket from 1979. Hurts my heart to see a man living out his mediocre high school career by spewing incoherent thoughts in ALL CAPS on a forum. Don't worry Passive, when the football season is over, you will be back to talking about how great you were and how great the Owls will be. 

YOU'RE RIGHT YOUR REASONS FOR BEING A FAN OF WB ON DA T HAS MUCH MORE MEANING THAN PA.. GOOD LUCK IN MY HOUSE FRIDAY :thumb:

#LOP 

#CAPSALLDAY

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressive said:

IS THIS YOUR GAME PLAN?? THANKS I WILL POST IT ON OUR BULLETIN BOARD!!:-D

#LOP 

Please feel free to post whatever you want on your bulletin, but please refrain from posting anything you have written. Players will laugh at your #LOP (Lack Of Punctuation) and be confused about what you have attempted to write.

You may consider having an English teacher proofread your responses before posting. Quiting school in the 6th grade cannot be your biggest regret in life, but it has to be up there in the rankings. 

19 minutes ago, Sharktooth said:

Please feel free to post whatever you want on your bulletin, but please refrain from posting anything you have written. Players will laugh at your #LOP (Lack Of Punctuation) and be confused about what you have attempted to write.

You may consider having an English teacher proofread your responses before posting. Quiting school in the 6th grade cannot be your biggest regret in life, but it has to be up there in the rankings. 

IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL SMARTER AND BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF PLEEZE CONTINUE..PA LOVE DA POTSHOTS!!

#LOP

11 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Whaaaat?!!! Wait a minute! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous you are going to post Sharktooths post on the Owl's board. I think it only fair that you hang my post about you blowing the Band Directors piccolo first. I'd think you'd then be the coolest custodian on the campus!

YEA YOU AND I BOTH HAVE A  GREAT JOB!!:-P

#LOP 

#CAPSALLDAY

#CLEANLINESS