William Blount travels to the Owl's Nest

Governm

4 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

WB and Central are both .500 right now. If what you say is true, what does that say about Central?

im talking about past, present and future. central made it further just last year than wb ever has. but you’re right, since both are 2-2 I’m def sure wb would beat central, i mean anyone on here could tell you that:roflolk: 

2 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

im talking about past, present and future. central made it further just last year than wb ever has. but you’re right, since both are 2-2 I’m def sure wb would beat central, i mean anyone on here could tell you that:roflolk: 

WB went 2-0 in their most recent home and home series with Knox Central. Just stating facts, clown.

Just now, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

WB went 2-0 in their most recent home and home series with Knox Central. Just stating facts, clown.

what’s that have to do with now and the teams past history? Congrats on your 2009&2010 wins over 2-8 central teams, clown. actually I’ll hop off here, come back around 10 and then we will see what each teams records are. until then, have fun talking about how maybe you can squeak out 4 wins this year. :roflol:

1 minute ago, madhatter2269 said:

what’s that have to do with now and the teams past history? Congrats on your 2009&2010 wins over 2-8 central teams, clown. actually I’ll hop off here, come back around 10 and then we will see what each teams records are. until then, have fun talking about how maybe you can squeak out 4 wins this year. :roflol:

2011 and 2012. And Central was a playoff team in 2012. What do ya know? You are wrong again. And I saw Knox Central play a game this year. Wasn't impressed. WB actually plays a tough schedule year in and year out. Something you wouldn't know about.

1 minute ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

2011 and 2012. And Central was a playoff team in 2012. What do ya know? You are wrong again. And I saw Knox Central play a game this year. Wasn't impressed. WB actually plays a tough schedule year in and year out. Something you wouldn't know about.

right. lc, stone memorial and heritage are such gang bangers. i really should refrain myself from coming to wb blogs. y’all are like the ugly fat kids at school that thinks they can score the hot girl in the school, just delusional. one more question before i actually hope off, have you all ever won more than 10 games or made it past the 2nd round? I’ll hang up and wait, good luck tonight!

Just now, madhatter2269 said:

right. lc, stone memorial and heritage are such gang bangers. i really should refrain myself from coming to wb blogs. y’all are like the ugly fat kids at school that thinks they can score the hot girl in the school, just delusional. one more question before i actually hope off, have you all ever won more than 10 games or made it past the 2nd round? I’ll hang up and wait, good luck tonight!

You are the one who came in this thread running your mouth. I just set you straight. I am actually a big fan of Coach Rosser. He is a good man. You on the other hand are just a prick with little man syndrome. I have seen you post in other threads and you consistently come across that way.